Mistaflava's NFL Week 11 ***Power Picks*** (No Writeups or Analysis)

MistaFlava

Cheerleader
2006 NFL Internet Posted Record: 37-20-5 (+181.20 Units)
2006 NFL Internet ATS Record: 28-14-3 (+206.00 Units)

2006 NFL Internet O/U Record: 9-6-2 (-24.80 Units)

NFL PLAYS OF THE WEEK: 9-1-1 (+102.50 Units)
NFL PLAYS OF THE MONTH: 1-1 (-1.00 Units)
NFL PLAYS OF THE YEAR: 1-0 (+50.00 Units)

NFL Week 6: 4-1 ATS (+16.80 Units)
NFL Week 7: 3-2 ATS (-7.50 Units)
NFL Week 8: 4-1 ATS (+69.50 Units)
NFL Week 9: 2-0 ATS (+35.00 Units)
NFL Week 10: 3-2 ATS (+56.40 Units)

*Reminder: I post the lines I wagered on. These are my plays and personal thoughts on games. I am not asking everyone to agree, only posting these to help people with information.

-----------------------------------------------

***I had some computer problems overnight and most of my writeups are gone for this Sunday afternoon but I will be back with big writeups for my Sunday Night and Monday Night plays. Here are my picks for this afternoon.

Sunday, November 19

New York Jets +6.5 (10 Unit)

Green Bay Packers +5.5 (25 Units)

Cleveland Browns +3.5 (50 Units)

Dallas Cowboys +1 (75 Units) ***PLAY OF THE WEEK***

Good Luck to all this week!

:cheers:

Are you looking over my shoulder? LOL.

I have the same exact card, except the spreads are a bit different....GL to us!!!

Mista, GL today......but we JUST talked about this! DONT BET AGAINST PEYTON MANNING! LOL. I'm scared of that game but will prolly go with you as usual. Or tease Indy to +8. We'll see. Good luck today and knock em dead. :spank:

STEED said:
Mista, GL today......but we JUST talked about this! DONT BET AGAINST PEYTON MANNING! LOL. I'm scared of that game but will prolly go with you as usual. Or tease Indy to +8. We'll see. Good luck today and knock em dead. :spank:

Best spot I have seen all year to bet against Peyton. GL

Mista, you playing the late game tonight as well as MNF? Just wondering and looking forward to your insights. GL and thanks

Back