Missed my Dodger post

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Might have gone wrong with an under bet anyway but would have played them rl and used them in parlays. Probable bets. Baltimore also interested in the under and in a possible parlay with Anaheim Atlanta. Weak team but good on Friday and Wheeler on 5 is 3-5 with a ERA OF 5.71 Maybe Yanks one problem with this play is Mark pitches very well with Diaz this is complicated. Padres? Under? Despaiign as pitiful as he is on the road is on 4 days, at night and at home and plays super at home. Need to study but those popped up at first. Anaheim on Friday is 17-7 second best night team in baseball and playing off a home loss. Baltimore is the best night team in baseball and their starter is excellent on 5 and at night and wants to catch Anaheim

Watched Pitt the last few nights...playing at a high level

Toronto terrible...will look to go against till the end

Balt loves to beat up on Boston...we did it to them for so many years

Seattle has the kid going....supposed to be good...they are worth a shot because they have looked good to me lately...not sure though

Vargas over Verlander....all day long

Tempted to take a couple long shots against Lackey (he shouldn't be a 245 fav but it is cincy) and Oak who are struggling mightily

Actually like SD over...hudson wearing down and Despaigne was so bad last time (I think)

Quintana maybe

What is Washington's motivation today. Fiser is extremely good 1.65 ERA ON 5 lLackey very good on 6+ 2.33 ERA on 6+

Days rest is fine but looking at Lackey recently no way I bet him tonight, A little nervous about betting vs Texas alo.

Currently on Bal large. Average bets on Yanks and Tampa, No time really to talk

Call this a gut play but it is not. Colorado RL. Noting against anyone but Lyles has been great at home especially on 4 days rest and Colorado is 0-3 vs Chase this year for no really good reason. Payback tonight. Colorado RL

Added a few more but if I keep listing plays I will look (correctly) like a total degenerate

Jason Vargas on 4 I Split W L W-L% ERA G GS GF CG SHO SV IP H R ER HR BB IBB SO HBP BK WP BF WHIP SO9 SO/W 4 Days,GS 9 5 .643 2.83 16 16 0 1 1 0 108.0 101 35 34 10 18 2 73 2 1 0 439 1.102 6.1 4.06 5 Days,GS 2 3 .400 4.33 10 10 0 0 0 0 60.1 72 30 29 7 19 2 42 3 0 1 267 1.508 6.3 2.21 6+ Days,GS 0 1 .000 3.97 2 2 0 0 0 0 11.1 11 8 5 1 1 0 11 0 0 0 46 1.059 8.7 11.00

May have to stop betting the Yankees. Manager seems to try to lose games every night with his pen selections Tonight Esmil Rogers night ERA 6.90 home ERA 4.26 These decisions kept them out of the playoffs

Flipped out in the Padre game, Starter is on 4 days rest which is his worst and the Ref likes Tim. Its hard. I know Baltimore does not like long winning streaks. Team has only had 1 5 game winning streak and they were on 4.

Simply can not force myself to bet against Texas looking at team histories. I am staying off the Padre game

This is off topic but they are seriously making the Yanks the underdog in the day game tomorrow, ????

Back