Miss St. @ S. Carolina

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
2-0 this week ATS
14-11-1 YTD ATS

This is my favorite early game. South Carolina playing at home after that 12 point loss to LSU want to give their fans something to cheer about today. This is Spurrier's style. Give them something to cheer about and pound the ball all game long after a loss. South Carolina wins by 21

South Carolina - 13 1/2

Good luck gang. :cheers:

Good luck to us on SC :cheers:

Not sure about that Clemson though. GT is due for a breakout game and home is the place to do it in. Good Luck though :shake:

I just registered to say :Thanks for last night game

Have I not read your posted -I will be in the ( Neg. ) .

It's $800 swing for me .

You da man

!:drink:

Like the angle here, everyone down on the Cocks this week but I think they pitch a shutout today.

Good luck bro.

Precise, J Galt......thanks guys. :cheers:

JoJo, welcome aboard and congratulations on your win. I must tell you though, you will find many different angles on games here at CTG. Alot of good cappers here and sometimes we have different views. Ultimately, its up to you to weigh all the facts, pros and cons, etc. and arrive at your own decision. Last night we both made the right decision so you need to congratulate yourself first for pulling the trigger on it.

Again, welcome aboard and enjoy this great site. :cheers:

It's homecoming down in Columbia , and everyone is pumped for the game around here. Spurrier will be wanting to impress.

Lets get this money.

3rd quarter and SC is down 4 points. Unless their defense can stop the run, SC and my play are in trouble today :nervous:

Back