Minshew to the Iggles

I really don‘t want T-Law to start yet, not behind this o-line. I‘d rather we acquire a veteran QB and just have Trevor watch and learn.

Joe Flacco couldn’t mentor a fern at this stage in his career. More than happy to have Josh Johnson backing up the kid.
Say what you want about Flacco but the guy has had a real good career and he played his best football in the playoffs. The Jets are only watchable as long as Wilson stays healthy but Flacco is much better than you give him credit for.

I don‘t think Flacco sucking has anything to do with his level of experience. He‘s still a veteran who can pass on plenty to a completely new kid.

Great opportunity for Minshew with that team. Hopefully they release Flacco who the Jets could use as a backup and mentor to Wilson.

I don’t feel like any qb has a “great opportunity” starting for this Eagles team. Shocking they continue to undermine whomever their current starting qb is, seems to be a long standing theme in Philly.

Eagles showing they don't have confidence in either Hurts or Flacco at this point. Likely a revolving door at QB for them this year....

nothing new. They undermined wentz, then they benched hurts in a winnable game at end of last year. Why not continue doing things to hurt his confidence and ability to lead the team? I don’t care what anyone thinks of hurts, bottom line is the way Eagles do business isn’t gonna allow any qb to succeed, going back to taking the worst wr possible in a loaded wr draft last year! (The tcu kid, forget his name since he never on the field!).

I still think Hurts can‘t throw the ball

maybe not his strongest attribute but I’ll say this about that kid. He appears to be a incredibly hard worker who I think has improved in every season I’ve seen him all thru college. I think his leadership and work ethic are very good. Obviously making throws is the name of the game but the way I think he improves every year he could have a chance. Prob won’t succeed with this clown show circus in Philly but I don’t think anyone will.

Say what you want about Flacco but the guy has had a real good career and he played his best football in the playoffs. The Jets are only watchable as long as Wilson stays healthy but Flacco is much better than you give him credit for.

feel like you remembering a past flacco, last time I saw him in a real nfl game he looked washed. I’m so looking forward to the Wilson hype train being derailed :)

You are going to be very disappointed because nothing is derailing the Wilson express.

lol. You know I don’t really care either way!! Honestly I rather every team get at least decent qb play. I do think he gonna be somewhat turnover prone but he will make his fair share of good throws also. Probably toughest division possible for a rookie qb having 6 games vs 3 the best defensive coaches in the league.

What you think bout this 1st game in carolina? I really despise betting overs in week 1 but I can’t help but think 45 might be a little low there. My only concern is I don’t think panthers oline very good and even with the injuries jets pass rush looks like it could be a strength, i prob wouldnt consider had they not lost those guys. Jets oline concerns me also but I’m not sure panthers front can really expose that?

lol. You know I don’t really care either way!! Honestly I rather every team get at least decent qb play. I do think he gonna be somewhat turnover prone but he will make his fair share of good throws also. Probably toughest division possible for a rookie qb having 6 games vs 3 the best defensive coaches in the league.

What you think bout this 1st game in carolina? I really despise betting overs in week 1 but I can’t help but think 45 might be a little low there. My only concern is I don’t think panthers oline very good and even with the injuries jets pass rush looks like it could be a strength, i prob wouldnt consider had they not lost those guys. Jets oline concerns me also but I’m not sure panthers front can really expose that?

now that I’m talking about I guess I should be wary of playing a over where I don’t like either offensive line! Lol. I do like both teams weapons, especially the panthers. Last I saw jets expected crowder to play correct? Think that big cause he a guy who can move the chains.

I too like the over but that should probably lead you to stay away or fade me and go under. The Jets secondary is going to be horrific and I'm not sure they have any NFL caliber corners much less guys that should be starting.

If Darnold can't have a good day against the Jets corners he should just retire after the game. The Jets defensive line should be very good against the run but losing Lawson for the season will not be good for their chances of pressuring the QB.

The Jets offense has a chance to be pretty good but AVT didn't play all preseason so the line may be a work in progress for the first month or so. Wilson has been everything the franchise hoped for and more and yes he will be a star but who knows how he will play this early in his career.

now that I’m talking about I guess I should be wary of playing a over where I don’t like either offensive line! Lol. I do like both teams weapons, especially the panthers. Last I saw jets expected crowder to play correct? Think that big cause he a guy who can move the chains.
This is the best Jets group of receivers in a long time. Corey Davis has looked great in the preseason and Elijah Moore is going to be great. Crowder is a very good player but he is being phased out regardless.

This is the best Jets group of receivers in a long time. Corey Davis has looked great in the preseason and Elijah Moore is going to be great. Crowder is a very good player but he is being phased out regardless.

he still a good vet to have in the slot to pick up 1st downs. Yea I wasn’t sure which way Davis would go as we have seen guys like him who don’t really break out until their contract year get paid then never really be that guy again. I was pleasantly surprised in the preseason tho, it looks like some that dog aj brown has in him rubbed off on Davis those last few years, he the wr I want far as fantasy goes although I do like Moore also. When they gave Davis that contract I def had doubts but think he has squashed them for me already, his talent always been undeniable. Think I had him on one fantasy team or another pretty much every year after his rookie season waiting for what finally clicked last season!

Back