Milwaukee/Seattle Side

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
All stats based on opening lines.

Milwaukee

- is 5-0 ATS their last 5 home games

- is 7-2 ATS their last 9 home games Mo Williams played in.

- outside of a 1-7 ATS home stretch between late Nov. & early Jan. (a stretch where their ratio of home to road games was 1:2), Milwaukee is 15-5 ATS at home this season.

Seattle

- is 3-9 ATS off consecutive ATS wins (their sole road win came at Nawlins when the home side was coming off 2 OT contests in their previous 3 games).

- is 0-6 ATS as a Dog off consecutive Dog ATS wins.

- is 1-4 ATS in a B2B game after covering the night before (their sole win came in a home game).

- is 1-4 ATS playing a road game off consecutive ATS wins (their sole win came at Nawlins when the home side was coming off 2 OT contests in their previous 3 games).

- is 3-4-1 ATS playing a road game that doubles as a 3rd in 4 nights (the 3 wins came vs MIA, NYK & MIN: teams with a combined home winning % of .311 - MIL has a home winning % of .600 this season w/Mo Williams in the lineup. In other words, SEA sucks in this spot unless facing basically garbage teams).

- In road trips this season that have lasted longer than 2 games, Seattle is 1-7 SU & 2-5-1 ATS against teams not called New York or Minnesota, for the 3rd game and beyond.

The bottom line for Seattle all season ATS wise can be summed up as lacking all ability whatsoever to sustain any ATS runs - 1 of a handful of teams across the NBA to have failed to register at least 1 streak of 4 straight ATS wins. And now they carry a 2 game ATS win "streak" (incl. a road OT SU win) into a further 5 straight road games, when they've been awful ATS wise in the latter part of extended road trips this season facing any kind of opposition with decent home records. Milwaukee is 5-0 ATS their last 5 home games, and Philadelphia (their next opponent) is 9-0 ATS their last 9 home games - against 2 such records Seattle has to try and piece together their first 4 game ATS win streak of the season, and do it playing each contest in a 3rd in 4 nights scenario (another spot that adds further inertia to their unheralded task).

As long as this line doesn't blowout before I can get at it, step #1 shall be a small bet on Milwaukee.

To chase I believe. After all, despite the fact that Seattle can give a decent fight to both teams, no one will be surprised by double digits loss to any of the two. The good thing about breaking a streak is that even if you fail those two, you can always go for the third time (I love breaking the streak bets and they are one of my main bets in the NBA).
BOL!

i like the over 209 slightly more than the side. not sure i'll play the side but i lean that way. i have already played the over.

What happened to this?

"Milwaukee, off 3 straight losses, has 1 win in their last 19 home games by more than 8 points
and they open -9 vs a Seattle team that just covered 2 straight road games, coming within a whisker of beating mighty Detroit?
God, how easy is it to take the Sonics given those facts?"

- You in BAR's thread

Back