milwaukee mile

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
17-31 (-3.41) trimmed some last week and i'll take it. If you didn't watch Fontana last week, you should. If you did watch it and weren't on the edge of your seat all race, then indycar is not for you. No matter if you are in the camp of i am scared of pack racing in indycar or not, that was high octane drama. Incredible, incredible racing.

Kanaan - oh so close last week. Will this be his first victory of the year? Obviously with two wins and five top 3's in 15 efforts, you have to like his chances. He has also led in 7 of the 15 and been RAF in 12. He is my fav regardless of the number they assign to him. If they match him with Pagenaud, you know damn well what i'll be doing.

RHR - if not for his current form and shitty luck this year, this would be the fav. I do expect a lower number assigned to him than what we are used to seeing just because of his 3 wins in 9 trips. It bares mentioning he has been RAF in only 5 of the 9 tho (feast or famine)

Dixon - RAF in all 11 of his efforts here along with 9 top 10's, five top 5's, and three top 3's ( and one win) . I think i have made clear my thoughts on what a badass this man is, hard to argue with 124 top 5's in 249 career starts. Outdamnstanding.

Rahal - with only three top 10's in six trips, you might be wrinkling your nose and saying pass. Well past history means nothing with this man this year and i am keeping an open mind. It does need to be mentioned that indycar race control hit a new low by not assessing a penalty for him driving off with his gas hose in Fontana, i mean what the hell?? Don't get me wrong, i am happy for him to snap his miserable winless streak, but we might as well not have penalties if that's the case.

more in a little bit....

GL this week Capitan

We need to get Fondy up there to get some inside info

absolutely, he's our go to man for this event. Hopefully they'll post some bad numbers and we can make a charge before we run out of races. Appreciate it Schrute (handshake)

kanaan -115 pagenaud
power -130 pagenaud - power has three top 5's in 6 trips while pagenaud has one top 10 in 3 trips
sato +4500 (.05) - before you laugh (and it's probably deserved) he managed an 8th in 2011, crashed in 2012 (shocker), led 109 laps in 2013 before fading to 7th, and was never a factor in 2014 finishing two laps down in 15th. This would be my crackhead special for this race. He actually ran really damn well last week before getting squeezed.
briscoe +2800 (.05) - he has led 190 of the 1410 laps he has turned here, with 34 of those being when he won in 2008. He has a total of two top 5's in 7 trips and was RAF in 6 of them. He has run well since taking over for Hinch, and was in the mix before cheating death last weekend.

the boudais +120 newgarden is insulting as hell, but i'm going to think on that one for a while.

note that 8 of the 10 indycar events held here were won by a car that qualified 4th or better

if you're concerned about me double dipping against pagenaud, be aware that i am not....which means you should be even more concerned

can't say that I see a lot, but lean RHR over Munoz and the Kimball +1800 might be worth shot. Think I'm just going to hang tight tho. GLTA.

hop in the car, you still have plenty of time. Appreciate the good luck Fondy (handshake)

really interested to see what Karam puts together today. He's had speed for most of the year, but he just keeps losing a piece of the puzzle.

Back