Milwaukee/Boston Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Lets have a quick look at Milwaukee recently...

11-1-1 to Over (4 pts off 13-0) at an avg of 215.1 pts in their last 13 games

7-0-1 (1 pt off 8-0) to Over at an avg of 213.7 pts in their last 8 games vs Eastern teams

8-1 to Over (3 pts off 9-0) at an avg of 212.0 pts in their last 9 home games

The above stats make the thought of taking Under here a difficult one.
But there are 2 sides to every story...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
All my stats based on opening lines & regulation scores. Games involving Miami from the New Year are excluded.

Boston

- is 4-1 to Under at an avg of 187.8 pts (conceding an avg of 90.4 pts) on the road off conceding 100+ pts in their previous game

- is 4-0 to Under at an avg of 173.2 pts B2B on the road vs the East, as opposed to 4-1 to Over at an avg of 205.0 pts vs the West, since Dec. 30th.

- is 3-1 to Under at an avg of 171.5 pts vs the East off a SU loss, as opposed to 4-3 to Over at an avg of 196.1 pts vs the West off a SU loss

- is 10-5 to Under at an avg of 184.2 pts on the road vs the East, as opposed to 7-3 to Over at an avg of 200.3 pts on the road vs the West, with KG playing

- is 3-0 to Under at an avg of 177.0 pts with Allen absent from the lineup (incl. their sole contest vs MIL this season).

The line for this game has risen noticeably since it's open - yet the linesmakers saw fit to open it at 204 obviously knowing all the MIL stats I presented initially. Seems to me some people are only seeing one side of the coin here, and this subsequent line movement has opened up "an advantage" for Under.

Small bet on Under 208.5

Last edited:
looks good BC

Boston off a loss esp knowing they got owned last nite...they will bring the D

gl wit it

Thanks/BOL guys.

Boston will either indulge MIL, or suffocate them, and the total result will follow. This one should be telegraphed early.

Good job BC, wished I had seen this. View my thoughts in Divol's fade the Rockets thread please.

Back