Mild fade of Milwaukee

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Refs stink , they just crushed a helpless opponent and after this game Dallas and the Lakers. Key feature is the refs really do stink
Kind of scary Milwaukee 4-1 ATS on Saturday

Last edited:
I will be on Mavericks but may put them in a Milwaukee Dallas ml parlay along with a straight bet

OK so the bet is on the Mavericks. But if we bet too much, Luka Doncic will spend most of the game goofing around so the Mavericks don’t cover the spread. But if we bet too small, then the Heat will suffer a 2 1/2 hour brain fart from all the travel and fatigue, and the Mavericks will win so easily by so many points that we will regret that we did not bet more. So, Tuck, how many units do we bet?

Mavericks and the Suns are similar. Maverick 3-0 Ats and straight up on Saturday. Suns 4-0 on both both playing fueled by revenge. Bridges will take the place of Booker. But just based on situational features both should win but a poor center for the Suns and we shall see. Just watching

I have made a lot of bets. Just put in over in Dallas 2 good over refs one of which Miami has never covered with/
I usually limit posts to times where I am not working 2 sports
Have Cleveland plus 13, Nets straight. Still thinking

Look no one on that Dallas team is goofing off. They have good reason to hate Miami and they are looking at a lot of strong teams just sitting there waiting for them

Back