MIL 2H

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
I don't play this sport often but will pound this:

Mil 2H Pk, -110; 4 units

lol looks like a graet pick, as they are probably gonna win, detroit is one of the worst teams in the Nba now, and detroit up 9 is troubl,e--

this detroit team has quit on the year

Great idea here at PK...

looking very good...

They are shooting their 30th and 31st FT's of the game right now...simply amazing

and both teams are being argressive..hard to explain

lol looks like a graet pick, as they are probably gonna win, detroit is one of the worst teams in the Nba now, and detroit up 9 is troubl,e--

this detroit team has quit on the year

You watching the game?

They have been playing very well. They are hustling, and for 90 percent of the game have played excellent team basketball.

They just are getting a terrible shortness of calls right now. They lead in boards, assists, shooting percentage and threes made here. Just 20 less FT's.

The refs are going crazy with home teams in some games i watched, sessions is driving and getting calls like jordan does--

Suns got all calls vs warrrios last night, nets were getting calls vs nuggets today also and tonight bucks getting all calls vs the pistons, its ridiculous--

Just have this feeling if detroit cannot win this game they are seriously in the raptors, clippers, memphis category, they have to win this game with what millwaukee has out there on the floor--

they just have to, if they dont forget about any playoffs runs or championships

did the pistons used to have a good defense??

This group of players cannot play any D, they cant stop RAMON SESSIONS, he is like Jordan and just drives right by them for an easy layup every time--

Sad days in detroit, as this team quits and cant win like they used to be able to do on the road, they need a trade, and get rid of Iverson and some other dead wood--

Any good team in the league would figure out a way to stop Sessions, the guy is a rookie

fuck this sad team, sessions killing this team, i have never seen this before in my life, over and over sessions scoring

didn't want OT.... but perhaps Pistons game wagers and my 2H wager can both win now..

Big night in MMA for me... would like this..

it will take a miracle for this pistons team to get a stop--

gonna fade this team hard, they are not making playoffs this yaer, they have quit

I mean no Villanueva and they have 2 guys and they look unstoppable vs detroiut, didnt this team play D back in teh day??

This is pathetic

pistons up 1--

they have made less than 5 stops in the last 30 possessions of the bucks, this is really pathetic--

i have never seen worse D by pistons ever, no wonder they are losing to everyone

not sure why Millwaulee shot so quick there--
hope for fouls here and a cover somehow--

reffing is so one sided all over millwaukee and ramon jordan sessions

ok now put the ball in a good free throw shooter hands, come on just finish this shit, they have 2 players on this team, come on Pistons--
get the cover for everyone

yeah gurv that sucks, the bucks deserved to win this game, they had shots and i thought they were going to win it tongiht

wow.. that worked well... Got my 2H pretty easily and BAR cult got theirs too... nice end to the night...

NBA is easy.. Not sure why everyone thinks BAR is so good:D:36_7_2:

Be back with a play in 4 weeks..:cheers:

Back