Mike Brown

YesSir

Brian Windhorst
He is such a bad bad coach. I mean how many times are we going to get beat because of his lack of coaching? Usually we will go into the game with a good plan. BUT the in game adjustments are absolutely terrible. CAN WE GO UNDER 1 SCREEN from Chirs Paul? PLEASE! MAKE HIM MAKE A JUMPER! If he does hit it oh well let him get his scoring. But of course, we have one of our a)slow b) old OR c) non-athletic big guys trying to cut him off. Now you have Delonte chasing, Z trying to run back to find Chandler and the rest of the defense collapsing. Their shooters can actually shoot Coach!!!!!!

I mean for being a fucking "defensive brain", MAKE HIM SHOOT OVER YOU. TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT! This is just the last win that he has cost us in the past 3 years. Stay tuned, he will do something fucking dumb tonight. Lebron will have to bail him out wiht 25 in the fourth.

http://firemikebrowncavs.blogspot.com/

AND WILL YOU PLEASE STOP PLAYING BEN WALLACE AND ANDERSON VEREJO AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME!!!

BAR and Brewer have more offensive skills than the combined. And Ben Wallace is a TEAM DEFENDER NOT A FUCKING ONE ON ONE DEFENDER

AND WILL YOU PLEASE STOP PLAYING BEN WALLACE AND ANDERSON VEREJO AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME!!!

BAR and Brewer have more offensive skills than the combined. And Ben Wallace is a TEAM DEFENDER NOT A FUCKING ONE ON ONE DEFENDER

It's like the time the Bulls drafted Tyrus and Noah when they already had Ben Wallace... lol.

Im glad I have a coach who knows what he is doing...

thank you for drew gooden

Fuck Drew Gooden too...I mean he has all the talent in the world but will never be consistant over a stretch. (then again we do not know how to use him). He will go for 24 in 13 one game, 18 and 9 the next, 20 in 11 next, then 3 and 1 in 28 minutes in the fourth. "The Truth" is dumb as hell but funny for stories. Him and Damon Jones on the same team were great

gooden_hair.jpg

well right now we should have the 9 pick. Hopefully, Stern freezes that shit we get a top 3 and land Derrick Rose. Stern cant have the 3rd biggest market in the nba sucking.

He's fixed GS, Boston, Phila, Portland ... Chicago next please.

Really Want Van Gundy, Lenny WIlkens, or Larry Brown to be our coach.

I would go for that. Not sure about larry brown though, not sure what you're gonna get with him. and wilkins is getting old. anything is probably better than what we got now though

not to mention we need to work on the roster first

Really Want Van Gundy, Lenny WIlkens, or Larry Brown to be our coach.

Can't you think of three more different basketball philosophy? Why not add D'Antoni there? :)

Brown can do a good job there, cause he got the right player material. Wilkens perhaps as well. Van Gundy? Do you want to bore Chicago to death?

Right now we dont have a philosophy and i dont know what philosophy we should have. Hence, me naming winners and not a certain style of coach.

Ok, Brown is a winner, Wilkins he holds the record from both ends of that scale. But how Van Gundy is a winner? What did he do that I forgot to earn such a title? The fact that he wins the commentator position in the ESPN? :)

[edit] Coaching record

<TABLE class=wikitable style="FONT-SIZE: 95%; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TBODY><TR><TH rowSpan=2>Team</TH><TH rowSpan=2>Year</TH><TH colSpan=5>Regular Season</TH><TH colSpan=4>Post Season</TH></TR><TR><TH>Games</TH><TH>Won</TH><TH>Lost</TH><TH>Win %</TH><TH>Finish</TH><TH>Won</TH><TH>Lost</TH><TH>Win %</TH><TH>Result</TH></TR><TR><TH>NY</TH><TH>95/96</TH><TD>23</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>.565</TD><TD>2<SUP>nd</SUP> in Atlantic Division</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>.500</TD><TD>Conf. Semifinals</TD></TR><TR><TH>NY</TH><TH>96/97</TH><TD>82</TD><TD>57</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>.695</TD><TD>2<SUP>nd</SUP> in Atlantic Division</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>.600</TD><TD>Conf. Semifinals</TD></TR><TR><TH>NY</TH><TH>97/98</TH><TD>82</TD><TD>43</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>.524</TD><TD>2<SUP>nd</SUP> in Atlantic Division</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>.400</TD><TD>Conf. Semifinals</TD></TR><TR><TH>NY</TH><TH>98/99</TH><TD>50</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>.540</TD><TD>4<SUP>th</SUP> in Atlantic Division</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>.600</TD><TD>NBA Finals</TD></TR><TR><TH>NY</TH><TH>99/00</TH><TD>82</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>.610</TD><TD>1<SUP>st</SUP> in Atlantic Division</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>.563</TD><TD>Conf. Finals</TD></TR><TR><TH>NY</TH><TH>00/01</TH><TD>82</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>.585</TD><TD>3<SUP>rd</SUP> in Atlantic Division</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>.400</TD><TD>1st Round</TD></TR><TR><TH>NY</TH><TH>01/02</TH><TD>19</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>.526</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD></TR><TR><TH colSpan=2>NY Total</TH><TH>420</TH><TH>248</TH><TH>172</TH><TH>.590</TH><TH>-</TH><TH>37</TH><TH>32</TH><TH>.536</TH><TH>-</TH></TR><TR><TH>HOU</TH><TH>03/04</TH><TD>82</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>.540</TD><TD>5<SUP>th</SUP> in Midwest Division</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>.200</TD><TD>1st Round</TD></TR><TR><TH>HOU</TH><TH>04/05</TH><TD>82</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>.610</TD><TD>3<SUP>rd</SUP> in Southwest Division</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>.429</TD><TD>1st Round</TD></TR><TR><TH>HOU</TH><TH>05/06</TH><TD>82</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>.415</TD><TD>5<SUP>th</SUP> in Southwest Division</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD></TR><TR><TH>HOU</TH><TH>06/07</TH><TD>82</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>.634</TD><TD>3<SUP>rd</SUP> in Southwest Division</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>.429</TD><TD>1st Round</TD></TR><TR><TH colSpan=2>HOU Total</TH><TH>328</TH><TH>182</TH><TH>146</TH><TH>.555</TH><TH>-</TH><TH>7</TH><TH>12</TH><TH>.368</TH><TH>-</TH></TR><TR><TH colSpan=2>Total</TH><TH>748</TH><TH>430</TH><TH>318</TH><TH>.575</TH><TH>-</TH><TH>44</TH><TH>44</TH><TH>.500</TH><TH>-</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hard to argue with stats, but still, love the man. He actually great coach and funny commentator, but a bit of a loser unfortunately and that is something that the stats won't show you. T-Mac got great numbers too. He even did that great win over Spurs... Still, the dude is a loser until proven otherwise (hope it will happen, since I like both those losers and hope they got what they deserve).

Back