Mid Ohio

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
I like this track, reminds me of Barber. Glad we’re back to racing, been a much needed break for the teams. I’ll be on Dixon if I can get +800. Yeah he’s been off this year, but this is his track and I think it’s more of some others stepping up than him being lost. I’ll catch up this evening

Sato went off track and I’m guessing Veekay and Dixon had mechanical issues. I’ll have to follow up on that. Power really is in a good groove. I’d like to see him get a second ring. He can be a head case, so if the season ever does turn on him, he can meltdown.

Session one

B6F34987-6E08-43B7-8B62-8F2605B09029.jpeg

Disregard session one above, it was not completed. Maybe it was posted as a current status and I wasn’t paying attention. Not sure but my bad regardless. Weather looks good for today and tomorrow btw

87EA9089-36F7-4527-A156-D7C8BCA4BE55.png

Bunch went on off track excursions trying to find the limit. Appears only Kellett did real damage when he found the tire barrier. Qualifying up soon

20-12 (+10.45)

Felix -110 Josef….think Newgarden has the better car, but getting thru the traffic and three rookies is a tall task. He might go off strategy but kinda doubt it as good as his car is. Tough decision for him. Waiting on more to get posted

I wouldn’t advise anyone to play these. Bottom feeding can go poorly.

Ilott -113 Lundgaard

Kellett +107 JJ

Simona +112 Calderon

Still looking but just too much juice

Back