Michigan Wisconsin Play

raems

Pretty much a regular
Michigan -10.5 2.2/2
Michigan -6.5 1h 1.1/1
Wisconsin u17.5 1.65/1.5

Wisconsin's 30 points last week included a 5 yard drive, a 28 yard drive, and a fumble returned for a TD. Now they have to travel on the road again to face a team that hasn't traveled yet this season.

I've tried to put myself in Wisconsin's shoes and I really can't see how they compete unless they win the turnover battle by more than 1. Without their best player now on defense, which only came out on Thursday which means it did not lessen Michigan's intensity in preparation, and also their kicker which is fairly important when he's good and you struggle to score points. Michigan is ending their season-opening homestand here, is healthy on the d-line, and Wisconsin doesn't really have anybody who can burn them on the other side from Lewis since Clark tore his ACL last week. Speight with a lot of room for improvement off last week's game also means the prep will be thorough. Not necessarily calling a huge blowout, but just expect Michigan to slowly pull away. Type of game where maybe Wisconsin holds the wall as long as they can, but eventually Michigan breaks through either with a Peppers return / forced turnover / short fields after stopping Wisconsin deep in their own territory.

GL guys.

Aggravting to only net .3u when the game was capped correctly, Wisconsin literally couldn't move the ball and scored their only TD on a 35 yard field. Michigan missed 3 kicks and somehow only scored 14 despite spending more time on Wisconsin's side of the field than their own. Take the small profit and move on, I suppose.

Totally get that. Finally got to watch game and besides the kicking game there were third down issues too. It happens, at least you got something out of it.

Back