Michigan and Henne "Rumor"

mutosufan

Fiance made him quit gambling
An insider for tOSU talked with an individual associated with UM and the extent of Henne's injury may be overexaggerated. The UM individual said at halftime Carr informed Henne that Mallett would be starting the 2nd half and Henne told the staff to F-off and refused to go onto the field. ANd this incident could be "a" reason for Mallett to start.

Anyone heard this too?

I honestly thought about this already...

I say there is a a 50/50 shot something like this is true..especially with Carrs comments going into half

I think theres always behind the scene stuff..just like with Glennon

If I were Henne I'd have been pissed, too. Now, is that a reason to blow up at your coach, no.

But I honestly never thought this guy was really that hurt--I admit, I wasn't paying an extremely close amount of attention--but isn't it obvious that this guy realizes that between getting shelled by USC and deciding to come back he's cost himself millions of dollars and a potential pro career by listening to Lloyd Carr?

by the way..was going to start a thread this week on similar sentimets/topics and will prolly tomorrow...

Just ooff very little sleep last night and trying to function right now and can't think about doing it yet..lol

You talking about "NB" from tOSU site bro?

That's the only place I've seen it, but read it there.

Yep

As Joe stated about Henne coming back...what is the psyche of Henne, Hart and Long for the remainder of the year? Especially if Henne really hurt? An accident that they were all cautioned about came true. If they come back, they could suffer a career ending injury. This team is a mess now, but it could very well get worse.

<HR>
Chad Henne has a grade-2 sprain

"As for Henne, beleaguered U-M coach Lloyd Carr refused to define in a Monday press conference either his injury versus Oregon or his prognosis. But two extremely dependable sources have told me it looks like four weeks before he could come back.

It's a grade-2 sprain of the left knee, which means he almost certainly is out for the Penn State game (a 3:30 start on ABC) in 11 days. Target date for return at the moment is somewhere around the Purdue home game Oct. 13 or the road trip to Illinois on Oct. 20. "

• Grade 2
    • Partial tearing of ligament tissue
    • Mild instability of the joint when tested

LOL RB.

I wouldn't be surprised by anything...seriously, UM is that shattered as a team...

I wouldn't draft Henne in the 7th round if it was me. He has issues with confidence, can't win the big game, has no mobility, is not very good with the long ball unless your Braylon Edwards, locks down his primary receiver, and needs 8 or 9 seconds before he can release the ball.

i wonder how much money henne cost himself by not entering the draft early?

Henne has had a solid cfb career but at no point did I ever think he was a pro QB...

it amazed me this spring/summer to hear that. He was a typical above-average college QB who will leave his legacy(good or bad) at that level

I wouldn't draft him either, but there are some NFL teams with serious issues at QB...Henne wouldn't be a Brett Farve-like answer, but he still might be a step up.

hahaha.....yeah, the Falcons might take a QB with their first pick.

but perhaps Colt Brennan before Henne.

He has issues with confidence, can't win the big game, has no mobility, is not very good with the long ball unless your Braylon Edwards, locks down his primary receiver, and needs 8 or 9 seconds before he can release the ball.

So, what you're saying is the Browns should draft him in the second round this year.

Henne is lucky to have this rumor .... it is far less damaging than the T.O , Strahan, or jeff garcia rumors.

Back