Michael Bennett indicted for injuring a paraplegic

That guy who at the end of the Jags game tried to take out our center’s knees during the qb kneel. Cant believe he was nominated man of the year by seahawks. What a piece of shit of a person

In his twitter hes holding this book called like how to annoy white people: i‘m annoying by hypocrites of any race who try to cheaply end guys careers and throw down old ladies

Interesting that a paraplegic elderly woman was part of the stadium security group of "guards" he barreled through. To get onto the field at the Super Bowl.

I guess if you think he threw her down you read something different than me and I even think the guy's a fuck, but whatever works for ya.

Also saw the charge requires "knowingly injuring the elderly" which seems hard to prove if he basically pushed his way through security in general. The real question for me is how is that the only charge?

Interesting that a paraplegic elderly woman was part of the stadium security group of "guards" he barreled through. To get onto the field at the Super Bowl.

I guess if you think he threw her down you read something different than me and I even think the guy's a fuck, but whatever works for ya.

Also saw the charge requires "knowingly injuring the elderly" which seems hard to prove if he basically pushed his way through security in general. The real question for me is how is that the only charge?

I wondered this myself. Did they hit all the area Wal-Marts & borrow their greeters for the day? Who the fuck hires elderly and/or paraplegic for security? I'm all for non-discrimination but c'mon.

I agree, but my guess is that most normal people wouldn't bumrush an elderly lady in a wheelchair. Probably has shown to work well.

Trying hard to pick out why a charge isn‘t justified for this pos while inventing evidence to accuse people of nonsense who were never charged because they did the utmost to do the right thing. Your game makes lots of sense KJ

Trying hard to pick out why a charge isn‘t justified for this guy while inventing evidence to accuse people of nonsense who were never charged. Your game makes lots of sense KJ
The fuck you talking about. Always chirping

I'm sure there are some choice comments on TexAgs about this.
Both Bennetts an embarrassment to the university.

I only blame the schools for the institutional stuff ... PSU, MSU, Baylor etc.

I think for some people, they may not realize how fragile an elderly person really is ... you knock down an elderly woman and break her hip and you can pretty much end her existence without meaning to. You have to act responsibly at all times, but especially with the well being of an elderly woman (men too but we usually die off first).

I have no idea what actually happened here so I made a few tongue and cheek comments, but if a pro athlete lost control of his body and injured an elderly woman there should be some punishment because you can literally end her existence by doing it.

Back