Miami plus 8

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Bought .5 I have been doing that more recently on games where I am very confident.
Why. Toronto is the worst Tuesday team in the NBA at 5-16. Miami last 7 5-2
In this range the refs are
4-11 for the fav
4-7
4-5
Top Trends for this game.
TORONTO is 31-19 ATS (+10.1 Units) after a win by 10 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 76-60 ATS (+10.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 48-32 ATS (+12.8 Units) as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 44-26 ATS (+15.4 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 143-109 ATS (+23.1 Units) in February games since 1996.
MIAMI is 22-10 ATS (+11.0 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
MIAMI is 16-4 ATS (+11.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
TORONTO is 33-54 ATS (-26.4 Units) in home games on Tuesday nights since 1996.
From blog reading I get the impression Miami is really happy to start playing with Wade
GL

Raps rolled Boston in their last Tuesday game.

Road dogs on 3 days rest and off a win are very poor last few seasons.

Sorry statfox listed 6-2. Bottom line its a free country bet Toronto.
Have not looked at them yet but Cleveland and Spurs are playing last game before the break opponents have games the net day. Would lean to over in the Cleveland game without study

Cavs and Spurs both dogs, dogs before the break have performed relatively poorly.

Mavs worth a look, faves before the break 13-3 and 11-5 ATS last 16.

TOR bench would've kept this 10+ in the 4th, as soon as Casey brought in JV, DeMar, and Lowry the backdoor was open with DeMar taking several tough contested shots and not enough hustle on D.

Tend to think that Denver may be in trouble if they keep allowing Spurs to shoot 71 percent

Back