MIA-ATL 2h

'preciate that.

...it's tough to bet against Wade in this league with the officials, but it's tempting me right now

Yeah game 7 is do or die. The first few minutes of the 3rd qtr is gonna say a lot. Are they getting hammered in the locker room at halftime now or are they just kinda going thru the motions like they know they lost? If anybody can carry their team, it's D-wade.

Was thinking about Wade and the officials. Think Stern knows at this point that if the Hawks play the Cavs they MIGHT be able to give them 6 games. The Heat would only last 4. Probably the reason Wade hasn't shot 12 FT's in the first half. See no reason that the Heat make this close.

I just hate the Heat style of play. They never push the ball to try and get easy baskets. They can have a man advantage say 3 on 2, or 4 on 3 and they just dribble it up slowly letting the defense set up.

kinda reminds me of Bulls - Celts in game 1 when the Bulls took a lead into the half. Celts game right back and it was a close game.

can see that happening here too.

Last edited:
I just hate the Heat style of play. They never push the ball to try and get easy baskets. They can have a man advantage say 3 on 2, or 4 on 3 and they just dribble it up slowly letting the defense set up.

that's why i love them for unders, but of course i expected a mid-afternoon game 7 and didn't get up :hang:

mia never showed up...the one man Wade show ran out of gas

ATL +24 in 3's

ah welll...onto the next

Back