Mets vs. Phillies Discussion Thread

Game 1 got a lot more interesting and tougher to figure out, freaking Mets are starting Senga who pitched like 5 innings all year! He looked good in those 5 innings but hurt himself again at the end that start! Who knows what the hell to expect from him? Only thing I will say is not real likely he pitching deep into the game.

Game 1 got a lot more interesting and tougher to figure out, freaking Mets are starting Senga who pitched like 5 innings all year! He looked good in those 5 innings but hurt himself again at the end that start! Who knows what the hell to expect from him? Only thing I will say is not real likely he pitching deep into the game.
He’s going to be an opener. Read at most one time through the lineup. Some combo of Peterson/megill to follow.

You don't even need to do futures in MLB until playoffs. Just take a wild card team before the playoffs over +1000. A WC team always makes it at the very least. MLB isn't scripted like the other sports. Mets on a helluva run since June but they also started cold to the season and history shows that teams that start slow don't win it all. They can definitely get there though.

You don't even need to do futures in MLB until playoffs. Just take a wild card team before the playoffs over +1000. A WC team always makes it at the very least. MLB isn't scripted like the other sports. Mets on a helluva run since June but they also started cold to the season and history shows that teams that start slow don't win it all. They can definitely get there though.
Every team that has ever beaten the Brewers in the postseason has at least gone on to the World Series. So one last fuck you to Devin Williams for denying me my championship.

Back