Messy NBA

Thanks guys.

No way will BJ3 fit anywhere into this Pistons team? Any guesses on where he will end up?

Made a play on the Pelicans yesterday at 9.5 .. Now looking to be a bad idea.. Was a small play and just gunna let it ride tho

Pelicans +9.5 .275x to win .25x

Was looking at the over in this game also but too much value gone from the opener Im not going to pull the trigger

Knicks +5.5 .275x to win .25x
jazz -1.5 .275x to win .25x
under 188.5 jazz/Pistons .22x to win .2x

took these late last night.. Got an AWFUl line on the Jazz under, maybe going to see if I can find something on the live line in that game to buy out when I have a chance

Most likely final for me.. GL everyone

Adding .88x to win .8x Jazz -1.5
Raptors -5.5 .88x to win .8x
Adding Knicks +5 .88x to win .8x
Thunder -4 .88x to win .8x
Over 204.5 Pelicans/Blazers .88x to win .8x

Expecting a huge bounce back game from Anthony Davis and a much more fluent offense overall against a Blazers team that won't nearly have the same kind of defensive pressure and lock down abilities as the Blazers. think we'll et a better look at this new up tempo Pelicans offense. also, Predicting a huge night from Nate Robinson and Lillard as neither can guard the other imo..

From Wisconsin, Pure fade of Bucks as they are being hyped like no other around these parts this year. no Giannis or Parker, may take awhile for Monroe to fit in. think taking a shot on the Knicks and a healthy Melo is a decent play tonight.

OKC/SAS is going to be an insane atmosphere, Thunder are my pick to win it all. love Donovan and just feel their going to run Spurs up and down off the floor with their athleticism. Spurs will have to get used to LaMarcus style imo and may take awhile to gel. Outside of Parker, who is their ball handlers??? Leonard obviously, but relying on Patty Mills?? Westbrook is going to go off

Looking for Jazz to continue momentum from last year and although noones really tired this early, Pistons are on a b2b travel spot. Drummond going to have trouble down low with Gobert and a verrrry underrated Favors. guy is a beast.

Really like this Raptors team. Lowry looks healthy and ready to go. Carroll is a great pickup and will help drastically in their new defensive scheme. think theirs some value early on in the year with them after they had a brutal playoff run. Big Val and Lowry should dominate this game.

Thanks for the thoughts. Best of luck on the card tonight. Wish I would have got on Knicks when it was +6.5 with my local yesterday, ended up passing at current line.

Carroll foulinga shooter fading to the left up 8 with 14.5 left .. Lol, forgot how frustrating NBA endings are haha

Just reading thru my breakdowns.. Robinson I meant holiday lol, and lock down defense I meant warriors.. Either way I'm way off on my opinion but hey, hopefully Blazers keep it up and get the over anyways

Watched the 1st and 4th qtrs of the Pacers/raptors game.. Pacers are really going to struggle rebounding the ball against big front lines... Like, reeeaaallllllyy struggle

3 games tomorrow. All teams in a b2b travel situation except for Atlanta. Grizzlies and Knicks were apart of early blowouts and Mavs pulled away in 3rd. clippers and Indiana had tough finishes.
Early leaning to Grizzlies (think they will punish this undersized pacers team inside, total opened up at 185 and bet up quickly to 188. Low scoring game obviously will favor grizz, fast paced game pacers. Would like to see this total stick around there)

Early lean also to Hawks

Thanks guys.

No way will BJ3 fit anywhere into this Pistons team? Any guesses on where he will end up?

Good question. I hope it is a good situation for him though. Kind of a blessing in disguise for the Stons to get Reggie who will be very solid for years to come.

Pacers going back to a more traditional lineup with George at the 3. Should slow down their pace a bit. Grizzlies should come out with high effort after last night. Looks like sharp $$ was on the over, but still going to go with the under here.

Its possible that fewer picks and spending a lot of time watching games might help your cash flow. GL

Pistons +3 .55x to win .5x
Under 203 bulls/Pistons .55x to win .5x
Rockets .88x to win .8x
Suns -4.5 .55x to win .5x

GL everyone tonight on their plays!

I gamble on sports 100% to try and win, but I also do this as a form of entertainment. Entertainment brings a cost. So losing days and such aren't going to bother me. I gamble small amounts. By no means is this my form of income or never will be. I'm sure I do play too many plays for a lot of people and it'll come with a lot of swings back and forth. Different strokes for different folks. I see your guys views on too many plays especially this early, but there are also a number of people that will differ from your view on that and like to play early season basketball because lines aren't as sharp since books don't focus as much on them with football season and the lack of stats to go off of.

I gamble on sports 100% to try and win, but I also do this as a form of entertainment. Entertainment brings a cost. So losing days and such aren't going to bother me. I gamble small amounts. By no means is this my form of income or never will be. I'm sure I do play too many plays for a lot of people and it'll come with a lot of swings back and forth. Different strokes for different folks. I see your guys views on too many plays especially this early, but there are also a number of people that will differ from your view on that and like to play early season basketball because lines aren't as sharp since books don't focus as much on them with football season and the lack of stats to go off of.
Well said. Good luck tonight.

Nets +12.5 1.1x to win 1x
Jazz +3 .55x to win .5x
Under 205.5 wiz/grizz .55x to win .5x

3rd straight road game and b2b for Utah. Had a blow out yesterday against philly tho. Think Indiana will continue to get beat up inside against a big frontline.

Some interesting games tonight.

Winless Bucks @ winless Nets
Spurs @ knicks
Thunder @ winless rockets
Suns @ clips
Grizz @warriors

Haven't looked at card much but just looking at match ups kinda of leaning to Milwaukee, rockets and over, over Blazers/wolves, Suns

Back