***Merry X-mas Lex***

0-2. Played 2ndh over but too late on posting.

Saturday

Bucs-6-115 1sth

49ers+5

Dolphins/Raiders o47.5

3 units each

ML Parlay+583

Bucs/49ers/Dolphins

1 unit

Lotta Niners love.

Good luck today.
Really? Hate to think this is a public dog but I think this line is inflated. No Mullins to me is an upgrade, dude is hot garbage. I was on Zona last week with the miracle cover in a game they could have easily lost outright. Buy low sell high spot here. I just think well coached teams with nothing to play for still play hard, and helping spoil a divisional opponent's playoff chances is heavy motivation. Zona secondary is banged up and Aiyuk is a superstar in the making. Kittles back even for limited snaps should provide a spark. I think it's a 3 pt game either way but Dhop might have other plans. i guess we"ll see

Really? Hate to think this is a public dog but I think this line is inflated. No Mullins to me is an upgrade, dude is hot garbage. I was on Zona last week with the miracle cover in a game they could have easily lost outright. Buy low sell high spot here. I just think well coached teams with nothing to play for still play hard, and helping spoil a divisional opponent's playoff chances is heavy motivation. Zona secondary is banged up and Aiyuk is a superstar in the making. Kittles back even for limited snaps should provide a spark. I think it's a 3 pt game either way but Dhop might have other plans. i guess we"ll see
Ya know what else happens if the Niners win? It keeps the Rams from clinching a playoff berth. There's plenty of incentive if there's concern regarding motivation for 9ers.

What are your thoughts on the Rams this week?
Rams have matched up well vs everyone in the NFC West except the 9ers. I can't gage where this horses ass of a QB is, but Goff shows to be real low in the confidence tank. It doesn't take much for him to pout like a bitch.
This is clearly a game to me not to gamble on. Live ingame it off of what im seeing in Goff is about all. GL

Beathard probably better than Mullens but I'm worried about the injuries on SF D. Ward is one of the best S in the league and his replacement his garbage if I recall. GL today!

You eyeing anything tonight?
I’m on the fence here and need a push.
I leaning more Mariota and his weapons....

Browns out 4 WRs and Jets are showing a different energy. Everyone on how the Rams played but Jets actually played very well. Browns D will give it up too. Any thoughts?

Browns out 4 WRs and Jets are showing a different energy. Everyone on how the Rams played but Jets actually played very well. Browns D will give it up too. Any thoughts?
I like the Browns to cover convincingly. Hunt/Chubb/Hooper should be enough. Still thinking about that wager as it's kind of cocky to take a 7 pt fave with no wrs

If you like jets take them in the first quarter. Clev might sputter a bit out of the gate and Jets have been fast starters.

Lex! Curious if you have insight on gameplan...do you think they are going to run it again. Pats run D has been a sieve. Eyeing both Rb's rushing totals Over and wondering if they go away from that. They had success w it last time and last two Rb's against them have had a day...so I'd think they'd stick w it?

Lex! Curious if you have insight on gameplan...do you think they are going to run it again. Pats run D has been a sieve. Eyeing both Rb's rushing totals Over and wondering if they go away from that. They had success w it last time and last two Rb's against them have had a day...so I'd think they'd stick w it?
It would be tough for me to recommend a wager on a Bills rb, as they love to throw and you never know which one gets featured. They could have success on the ground but I think this game might be closer than people think.

No Damien Harris who had a great game vs Buffalo first time out. Don't forget the Bills really should have lost the last meeting if not for a Cam fumble as they were driving for the win. I've been all about the Bills ats lately but this one is tough. I think the Bills win by 4

Back