reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 105-93-1 +24.668 Units

Overall: 196-162-4 +53.794 Units
Sides: 116-94 +29.323 Units
Run Lines: 13-32 -27.065 Units
Totals: 68-36-4 +51.536 Units

7-6 yesterday +1.38 Units, not the best day but I'll take it.

Early Games:

Chicago White Sox +177 (Contreras v. Santana) (.5 Units)
Chicago White Sox @ Minnesota Twins Over 7.5 +118 (.5 Units)
Both have about the same type of #'s against opposing teams. Contreras, just looking through his games the past couple of years has had a few dominant games against the Twins and did earlier this year. Small play though because it is Johan. I'll take a shot at the over however unlikely it is.

Colorado Rockies -148 (Francis v. Wells) (3 Units) and -147 (1.5 Units)
I hate paying this much juice and have been doing pretty badly on plays I do pay this much on so that's a warning to anyone who likes this play. Francis continues to keep posting good #'s. He's gone atleast 7 in his last 5 games. And 4/5 has allowed 2 runs are less and cut down on his walks and hits allowed. Francis also dominants the Cards:

5 Games (3-1) - 35.2 IP, 21 H, 9 ER, 2 HR, 9 BB, 20 Ks, 2.27 ERA, .84 WHIP, .178 Opp BA
- Pujols is 3/7 lifetime, none of them have really seen him enough to consider the stats credible but Cards still aren't a good lefty hitting team last time I checked.

Wells had a very good start last week but that was against a Pitt team that was slumping. Why would anyone think Wells is the real deal anyways. Colorado certainly doesn't:

4 Games (0-1) - 22.1 IP, 29 H, 15 ER, 5 HR, 6 BB, 18 Ks, 6.04 ERA, 1.57 WHIP, .309 Opp BA

He had one good road start this year against Houston, but that's Houston.

Night Games:

Cleveland Indians +143 (Lee v. Schilling)
This line is all about name recognition... BOSTON or Cleveland, SCHILLING or Lee. Schill hasn't been anything too special this year. I know Lee has only a few starts this year and was rocked by KC but I see value taking a hot Cleveland team @ this price because to me it's really a toss up.

Detriot Tigers -135 (Durbin v. Jackson) (2 Units)
Jackson sucks. Tampa bullpen Sucks. Durbin's been steady. May add more to this play depending on other games outcomes.

BOL to Yall on this Memorial Day :26_6_7:

Last edited:
thanks Satyr. You better play if you think it's a winner :shake:

lol I really want early action so I'm increasing my bet on the Colorado game

another 1.5 Units on it at -147

thanks Yanks - BOL to you today

thanks trout - I don't care what happens as long as Colorado wins really, otherwise Im hurting.

Cards lineup will not have Edmonds, Duncan, Rolen, Eckstein, and Molina. Rockies without Helton.

thanks tru, bol today

yup trout, one of the most confident bets I've made this year. felt perfect. 'an_horse'

up 5.09 with 3.7 units pending. 1.39 units profit if i dont bet. so I may just put the rest on det ml or split with del ml/rl

just take your money and run.

that'd be the logical way to go... but why do that when it's as logical as fading Edwin Jackson against the Tigers anywhere

of course I'd hate myself if I did lose... I have 13 minutes to decide to lay more or not hmmmm

:shake: With you on the tigers tonight renew...
BIG.. lets cash

:cheers:

Definitely lets cash it, your Tigers should run away with this one 'an_horse'

Im a degenerate and you should be too:

Arizona Diamondbacks @ Philadelphia Phillies OVER 9.5 +103 (Davis v. Garcia)
Didn't do any work on this total or the next but Satyr likes this, Shortline providing some ump info.

My take - Davis walks too many batters and Philly coming in with confidence after sweeping the Braves. Garcia has been sub-par facing a hot D-Backs team sweeping the Stros.

Baltimore Orioles @ Kansas City Royals OVER 10.5 +100 (Traschel v. Elarton)
Elarton is garbage. Traschel can be got to and their pen is terrible.

2 more Units on the...
TIGERS @ - 136

Detriot Tigers -135.5 Tigers (4 Units)

it's moving day, we are going big and going to come out with some money :smiley_acbe:

Back