Melo to the Thunder...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Out of the hilarious landing spots (Hou, Portland etc...) this one is just as funny...

I just saw the Thunder are $27 million over the cap. Gotta give it to their management, they want to win and try and keep some of these guys.

East gets even worse.
I tend to disagree. Knicks got better with this deal. Not hating on melo. I love watching him as an individual scorer but now they can fully build around Prozingas without guys like Rose and Melo there to interfere with growth.

DKlzSt2V4AA5Kcc.jpg

I tend to disagree. Knicks got better with this deal. Not hating on melo. I love watching him as an individual scorer but now they can fully build around Prozingas without guys like Rose and Melo there to interfere with growth.

I am not informed enough to have made the original comment, let alone debate you on yours. I will concede.

It's gonna be a disaster. I could get on board with PG and Russ... Not with this. This is a 44-38 team.

What if melo goes team USA melo tho

Plus it gives them a 2nd option late game next to create hismoen shot

I love pg but he's not great at that

If this team can get a 2 that can shoot. Russ/ 2 guard/ PG / melo / Adams

That's interesting

Pat pat off the bench too is very underrated

They really need the vet buyouts or a trade though, they need a 2 and another big

Prozingis and Frankie have a shot now

They need a top 5 pick though more than anyone

There is nothing on the bench in OKC. Nothing but a fat Ray-ray.

Steven Adams is the key to everything here, imo from a player perspective.

Dude the defensive anchor amongst the Iso-ballers.

Not sold on Billy D either.

They're a playoff team but not top 4.

The d shouldn't be an issue

Adams, Roberson, and PG are all way above averaged

Westbrook amongst the top pgs is up there just based on effort

They only really need cover for melo

Can't wait for the Thunder and dubs to square off. You know RW is pumped to have a little help in OKC. It's gonna be physical with a lot of pushing, shoving, and bitching. I can already see RW's scowl crying when he doesn't get a call.

All-Star small forward Paul George said Saturday that Russell Westbrook's five-year extension with the Oklahoma City Thunder will "absolutely" factor into his decision on his own future next summer.

"We've been on an unbelievable start right now, and for him to be committed here, it says a lot," George said. "Not only in us pairing together, but just knowing what type of dude Russ is and his values and his beliefs and him being committed to this organization says a lot. And I'm one person that's enjoying it here, so I think when that time comes, the decision will be easier to make for myself."

Only way this team gets into the top 4 is if Melo plays a Jamal Crawford role off the bench.

Better chance of the Lions winning the SB than that ever happening.

That is a good point though.

Man, what a disaster some of these teams will be.

Houston/OKC are just going to be hilarious to watch out West.

Back