Meineke Care Bowl

J Galt

Everyone's got a price.....
Bowls YTD 4-1 + 3.91 units

UNC +2.5 - 2 units - Not crazy at all about the fact that this line has moved 3 full points in favor of WVU, but I'm holding to my position that they are in a bad spot playing against this UNC team that is solid on defense and very physical running the ball on offense. I know the Mounties have a good record in bowl games of late, but that was under Rich Rod. We have a different kind of moron in Stewart, and I think this is precisely the type of game that he is going to get outgameplanned by a superior coach. Hopefully I'm right and the Tarholes come out looking to win their first bowl game in as long as I can remember.

Good luck today guys.

Bowls YTD 4-1 + 3.91 units

UNC +2.5 - 2 units - Not crazy at all about the fact that this line has moved 3 full points in favor of WVU, but I'm holding to my position that they are in a bad spot playing against this UNC team that is solid on defense and very physical running the ball on offense. I know the Mounties have a good record in bowl games of late, but that was under Rich Rod. We have a different kind of moron in Stewart, and I think this is precisely the type of game that he is going to get outgameplanned by a superior coach. Hopefully I'm right and the Tarholes come out looking to win their first bowl game in as long as I can remember.

Good luck today guys.

Will be on this as well for the same reasons listed.....

Is Brandon Tate playing today?

Why do you think the line has moved?

on it as well jgalt

heard that stewart called mike tomlin to "try and figure out this style of offense"---no idea how you hire this guy to be the head coach of your program.

hope yates doesn't come out rusty, but i also think the unc def tackles will hold their own, and it definitely helps when facing wvu to have good tacklers in the secondary, which unc definitely has. think unc takes a low scoring game. bol

also like the acc dominance in the short history of this bowl--big east opponents have come in either disappointed or overrated

I don't like the fact that the Goats haven't beaten anyone (aside from McNeese and Duke) without being at least +2 in turnovers.

They're up against a WVU team that is +12 in TOs this year. And how did UNC manage to lose the TO battle 9-0 against their two biggest rivals?

it is everything for this unc team for sure...+16 in 8 victories and -12 in 4 losses. wow

one thing i like though is that they have done very well against a good strength of schedule, and beat 3 top 25 teams and 6 bowl teams...and aside from nc state, the other games they lost were all by 3 pts or less. also keep in mind that in those four losses yates didn't play at full health for 100% of the game. instability at qb leads to more turnovers. and that vt game where they absolutely collapsed when yates went down when the duke point guard came in and threw two picks...probably 85% of the reason why they lost that game

sorry for hi-jacking this thread jgalt:shake:

Back