Meanwhile, In Tallahassee

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
I'm guessing things are running even deeper than this if players are being so open about the cluster fuck going on there.

Florida State defensive end Jacob Pugh isn’t mincing words about one of the reasons Florida State has been listless in 2017.

Pugh told Rivals’ Warchant.com that he feels some players are looking out for themselves more than the team in 2017. Florida State was beaten 35-3 Friday night by Boston College. The loss dropped the Seminoles to 2-5 on the season — a season that Pugh told the site is a “nightmare.”

“Lack of leadership,” explained Pugh. “Everybody is just doing their own thing, pretty much. I just feel like everybody is worried about everything else. There are probably players worried about the draft or whatever so ain’t nobody really focused.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/florida-state-2-5-lb-jacob-pugh-says-everybody-just-thing-220107420.html

Dysfunctional team that sounds like it has thrown in the towel with a HC that has lost the locker room. Versus a team that's off a bye, battle tested and confident (including a win over Clemson).

Yet the line continues to go up.

Equals definition of a game that you can't run from fast enough. (Doesn't help that Syracuse has some defensive injuries, but still.)

Read this earlier in the week. Also, listened to Fisher's press confrrence the week before in which he was telling the press that players have persoal goals to acheive since team goals were shot.

Mixed messages is what I took from it. If I am a senior with NFL aspirations, my hamstring is hurt. If I'm the coach, seniors are sitting. Might as well get some live reps for the next class.

Yeah I wouldn't get near this game. Crazy how things can turn in just a few months.

Feels a lot like the Arizona State/USC game from last week......very little rationale for backing USC in that spot and the line just kept going up....and for good reason it turned out.

Shit will drive you nuts........

Back