Mclouth is on fire

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
This dude can not be stopped, hottest player in the MLB right now, anyway been watching his performance lately?

Alex and Mclouth

hump.gif

St Louis just scored

where was McLouth now? Huh? Where was he? Nowhere?

yeah thought so.

Nice Cards lose. Helps ease the Brewers loss a little bit. How far has Izzy fallen. Jesus

NOT THANKS TO MCLOUTH

Yeah it was, Mclouth hit a 3 run homerun in the 9th inning, if not for him they wouldnt even have been in that position

Ok imagine this. You take Cubs RL today then think oh fuck, I'm gonna chase it all on STL.:popcorn:

I imagine there were such people, and I feel for them :shake:

Your team is up 9:1 and finishes the game with 22 hits compared to 13 of Pittsburgh.

They still lose. WOW.

Ok imagine this. You take Cubs RL today then think oh fuck, I'm gonna chase it all on STL.:popcorn:

I imagine there were such people, and I feel for them :shake:

I would tell them thats a bad bet 'an_horse'. No matter what happened today.

They shut out the Pirates yesterday at home, who are 5-0 at home after a shutout. Pirates are good in one place this season, and its called PNC Park. Cardinals offense has kind of sucked lately, but the Pirates are in 4th place for offense, Mclouth and Bay have also been on absoulute fire

come on man, 22 hits to 13 hits, 9:1 up....

I mean great job Pirates but STL pen imploded and that's it. They stepped up but it's not like STL could have been a bad bet looking at how the game actually played out.

My Man Nate , BETTER NOT BECOME TRADE BAIT...Wouldnt mind Nady to the rays for some pitching, so we could bring up Pearce or Cutch

My Man Nate , BETTER NOT BECOME TRADE BAIT...Wouldnt mind Nady to the rays for some pitching, so we could bring up Pearce or Cutch

No way they trade him this year, thats crazy. Nady, Bay, Burnett, Wilson and Grabow are what ive heard. We should trade Wilson for Kemp, Nady for a pitcher. Even though the Dodgers say they dont wanna trade Kemp

Back