McGregor/Money May

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Gonna bet this today because I think it balloons tomorrow. This should be 15-1 at its lowest, I've heard books are taking bets at anywhere between 22-1 to 27-1 in favor of McGregor. The only concern is the potential huge rematch if Mayweather loses, but just can't let this go. This line is so far off if this fight is a true competition.

24996 Mayweather -530 5*
24995 McGregor/Mayweather u9.5 -200 1.5*

Let the juice loose!

Not sure it gets below -500 but will go for more if so and feel like a complete dipshit when shenanigans come into play.

I firmly believe this closes closer to -800 or -900 even, expect the money to come in on Money late!

Don't get me wrong, I'm concerned about the shenanigans...ffs I lost a ton on Manny vs Bradley. It's boxing.

But I just don't know how often I'll get this value in gambling, stock market, life...

LOL Cowherd just said at Westgate, average wager on McGregor is $200, average wager on Floyd is $8000....lmfao

Tend to agree kj. Hope mayweather loses, personally but I struggle to see how outside catching a flyer or fertitta involvement.

Is there a bet for a No Contest?
Neither wins or loses. And a rematch takes place?
Something like a bomb threat gets called in or some crazy shit like that? A man parachutes into the ring? Or a corner man gets involved

I heard on the radio last night from Dan Wetzel there is a clause that says if he does attempt to do an mma move, his purse will be held and he may not get any of it. Also Floyd can have a civil suit for Connor's next 3 fights or the amount of money for Floyd 3 fights.
No chance

Reactions: KJ
If you like the under and PBF why not take PBF ITD -135? and you can back yourself up with PBF by decision +230

I couldn't lay more than -500 on anything unless it was a live bet or in a parlay. Should be interesting.

GL.

Honestly Hunt I'm not overly sold on the under, just playing it in case there's a DQ....not necessarily a fan of Floyd ITD but certainly can see it happening....I'm ok laying this juice as mentioned. It won't happen often that's for sure but the perceived value imo is plenty there. No different than investing in a good, expensive stock in my view.

Makes sense..I didn't notice you had a bigger bet on PBF...reading comprehension ftw.

Back