Mcdaniels and Ziegler out in Vegas

When you find out you're canned and you're in Vegas it's a one way ticket to a 24 hour bender at the tables

Nothing worse for an owner hosting a Super Bowl at a brand new stadium and having fired coach mid season and having a shitty team.

It's not like I'm defending McDaniels, but the main issue to ME seems to be Jimmy G's injury situation. Not really McDaniel's fault. I can definitely understand the GM getting fired, however.

told anyone here who would listen that he would set them back 5 years. I remembered the Chargers drafting Ryan Leaf and how that set them back. Rebuild in order. Only young superstar is Crosby, Adams hitting 30 now. Goes back to Gruden shit Drafts as well. Just a disaster.

I can not for the life of me understand why Mark Davis looked at the tape of his time in Denver and thought it would be any different in Las Vegas. I knew as soon as they got rid of Carr that they were going to bring in Jimmy. One terrible decision after another. Thank God I do not have to look at his fucking stupid face anymore on our sidelines.

So sick and tired of rooting with all my heart for an organization that is this fucking bad.

Just play AOC

Lose games with dignity

Give the new regime, whoever lloyd christmas brings in to run it now can start anew with hopefully a top 5 pick

Maybe the new guys remember renfrow caught 100 balls the year before McDaniels showed up

Saw the saints almost got him in a trade yesterday

I can not for the life of me understand why Mark Davis looked at the tape of his time in Denver and thought it would be any different in Las Vegas. I knew as soon as they got rid of Carr that they were going to bring in Jimmy. One terrible decision after another. Thank God I do not have to look at his fucking stupid face anymore on our sidelines.

So sick and tired of rooting with all my heart for an organization that is this fucking bad.
Soooo do the LIons count? LOL

Back