McCarthy Fired

I'm not sure who im,most interested in to replace him. I want an offensive guy, but names floating around don't interest me much (Arians, McDaniels, Riley)

Thats not even a question who would win out between McCarthy and Rodgers. Now Billecheck and Brady I would have a harder time and could debate

The entire dynamic was burned out. It was done. The marriage was irreconcilable.

Are they going to be able to find a Nagy in the rough?

McCarthy will do just fine in the more normal situation which is that not one player is stronger than the coach. But Rodgers single handedly created the winning moments it seemed.

I would rather have Harbaugh than McCarthy. He is between 11-21 as a coach rating to me.

I appreciate what he did for org and he will be fine elsewhere, but a change was needed. Maybe harbaugh and Mac basically get traded for each other.

I'm not sure who im,most interested in to replace him. I want an offensive guy, but names floating around don't interest me much (Arians, McDaniels, Riley)

Some of those young QB coaches seem to be the way the NFL is going now. Think the one in LA and Minny have been mentioned too. Arians to me makes zero sense, get someone stable that wont die on the sidelines. McDaniels would be a fool not to take this if offered.

The Mcarthy firing signifies the ending of an era-- The end of the Baby Boomer generation and a SHIFT to the NEW FREE SPIRIT GENERATION

Baby Boomer generation coaches were brainwashed-- Just like 99% of the baby boomer populus was. They believed that football and coaching had to be DONE ONLY 1 WAY -- They were instutionally brainwashed and refused to change-- They laughed at change--

They would openly mock the college game-- Overlook smaller players like COHEN and TYREEK HILL etc-- They would just go on running the same bullshit plays week after week--
Jeff Fisher anyone???

Since Mcarthy refused to adapt, PETE CARROL is an example of a baby boomer aged guy who adapted and was smart and undertstood the NFL--

I have no sympathy for coaches like this--

Adapt or you are fired-- Its that simple

Also Rodgers himself is the most overrated player in the history of the NFL--

Rodgers is this generations JEFF GEORGE-- He got lucky slinging the ball in one post season run-- Just like ELI MANNING got lucky twice-- IT happens luck and a hot run- Look at NICK FOLES--

Rodgers crucial stat-- Trailing going into the 4th quarter of any game on the road vs a team with a winning record-- Rogers 0-37

Not a single come from behind win vs a winning team on the road trailing going into the 4th?

Rodgers himself has so many holes in his game, its not even funny- He isnt in Bradys league--

He is another JOE FLACCO-- won 1 title and thats it--

Vs Seattle a few years ago he had a huge lead in second half and in typical Rodgers fashion he blew it--
THis guy sucks on teh road also -- he cant win anywhere it seems-- He always falls short

Back