[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]Sat 5/4[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]703 Guerrero/Mayweather Jr goes distance[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_5" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -280[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]11:00PM[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]704 Fight won't go distance[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_5" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +200[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Sat 5/4[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]705 Guerrero wins inside distance[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_6" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +624[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]706 Not Guerrero inside distance[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_6" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -1270[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Sat 5/4[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]707 Guerrero wins by 12 rnd decision[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_7" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +1300[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]708 Not Guerrero by 12 rnd decision[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_7" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -3000[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Sat 5/4[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]709 Mayweather Jr wins inside distance[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_8" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +327[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]710 Not Mayweather Jr inside distance[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_8" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -480[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Sat 5/4[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]711 Mayweather Jr wins by 12 rnd decision[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_9" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -230[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]712 Not Mayweather Jr by 12 rnd decision[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_9" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +170[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Sat 5/4[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]713 Guerrero/Mayweather Jr draw[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_10" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +3500[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]714 Fight not a draw[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_10" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -6000
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Mayweather by decision is probably my bet. Gonna wait and see if it gets any better, though.

I know shit like this is usually part of the promoting, but I doubt Mayweather would've signed off on being called a woman beater or having his kids pulled into it. The two dads should sign up to fight cause they're the ones talking the most shit.

Floyd by decision down to -170 on 5dimes. I bit at this price and took for 2 units. Completely agree with Jab on this bet and am somewhat baffled the line has continued to drop.

Two important factors I think make this bet such value. One, Guerrero doesn't have fight changing one punch power, he's a guy who gets inside puts his body weight on you and accumulates damage through solid body work over the course of a fight. Since moving up from lightweight he has gone the distance in every fight and every one of those fights have been against guys who were willing to stand in the pocket and fight to Guerrero's style. Two, from what I've seen Guerrero has a very solid chin. I'm not implying that he's Shane Mosley, just that his chin has definitely stayed with him through his quick move up to welterweight. In the Berto fight Guerrero took his absolute best shots and didn't seem fazed at all and I think we can all agree that Berto has, at worst, comparable power to Floyd.

Floyd, to my eyes, definitely slowed slightly in that Cotto fight and is just getting to the point where guys can actually begin to touch him. The problem for Guerrero is Floyd still has the greatest footwork in the history of boxing and Robert has always been very limited in that aspect. I just don't see Guerrero being able to cut the ring off enough to do the damage to the body he needs to slow Floyd enough to hurt him later in the fight.

The only reason I see this decision prop moving against us is conventional wisdom must feel this fight will end like the Hatton fight. The problem is that fight was 5 1/2 years ago, Floyd was 30 years old and at his absolute peak ability, the fight was one of biggest of his career with an amazing atmosphere and lead up, and Floyd definitely viewed it as a statement fight. This fight has the exact opposite to every one of those variables IMO. Floyd's skills are clearly in decline, this promotion has been awful, the fight, to me at least, doesn't even feel like a big fight atmosphere, and I think Floyd is looking to get through these fights with limited damage taken and pick guys he feel he can retain his "O" and not have to worry about digging very deep to get it. Floyd is one of the smartest in ring fighters in boxing's history and he had to realize after the Cotto fight that ability alone might not be enough to coast to easy victories anymore. I think he banks rounds early and frustrates Guerrero in the middle portion of the fight forcing him to take chances in the championship rounds. I just don't think Floyd will take a ton of chances late trying to finish. Time will tell though, BOL to all on Saturday night and fwiw I'll be rooting my ass of for Guerrero, just don't think it will end well for him.

played money to win via dec and the over.

figured that one bet is tied to the other. can't see the fight being stopped midway because of cuts or an accidental headbutt.

Just pulled the trigger for 2 Units on Money by Dec -170.

That and the OVER are the only logical plays, IMO.

I'll be on Guerrero small. Floyd by dec looks like free money. This comes down to how Floyd decides to fight. If he looks to counter Ghost, he can pick him apart...if he fights that Cotto fight again it should be a fun one.

Floyd by decision down to -170 on 5dimes. I bit at this price and took for 2 units. Completely agree with Jab on this bet and am somewhat baffled the line has continued to drop.

Two important factors I think make this bet such value. One, Guerrero doesn't have fight changing one punch power, he's a guy who gets inside puts his body weight on you and accumulates damage through solid body work over the course of a fight. Since moving up from lightweight he has gone the distance in every fight and every one of those fights have been against guys who were willing to stand in the pocket and fight to Guerrero's style. Two, from what I've seen Guerrero has a very solid chin. I'm not implying that he's Shane Mosley, just that his chin has definitely stayed with him through his quick move up to welterweight. In the Berto fight Guerrero took his absolute best shots and didn't seem fazed at all and I think we can all agree that Berto has, at worst, comparable power to Floyd.

Floyd, to my eyes, definitely slowed slightly in that Cotto fight and is just getting to the point where guys can actually begin to touch him. The problem for Guerrero is Floyd still has the greatest footwork in the history of boxing and Robert has always been very limited in that aspect. I just don't see Guerrero being able to cut the ring off enough to do the damage to the body he needs to slow Floyd enough to hurt him later in the fight.

The only reason I see this decision prop moving against us is conventional wisdom must feel this fight will end like the Hatton fight. The problem is that fight was 5 1/2 years ago, Floyd was 30 years old and at his absolute peak ability, the fight was one of biggest of his career with an amazing atmosphere and lead up, and Floyd definitely viewed it as a statement fight. This fight has the exact opposite to every one of those variables IMO. Floyd's skills are clearly in decline, this promotion has been awful, the fight, to me at least, doesn't even feel like a big fight atmosphere, and I think Floyd is looking to get through these fights with limited damage taken and pick guys he feel he can retain his "O" and not have to worry about digging very deep to get it. Floyd is one of the smartest in ring fighters in boxing's history and he had to realize after the Cotto fight that ability alone might not be enough to coast to easy victories anymore. I think he banks rounds early and frustrates Guerrero in the middle portion of the fight forcing him to take chances in the championship rounds. I just don't think Floyd will take a ton of chances late trying to finish. Time will tell though, BOL to all on Saturday night and fwiw I'll be rooting my ass of for Guerrero, just don't think it will end well for him.
nice writeup

played money to win via dec and the over.

figured that one bet is tied to the other. can't see the fight being stopped midway because of cuts or an accidental headbutt.
lefty vs righty

Id be careful with that...unless you meant CAN

lefty vs righty

Id be careful with that...unless you meant CAN

i was actually going to ask if someone would consider putting a flyer on the ghost. although one is a lefty and the other is a righty, i think money has learned from his last match that he won't mix it up with the ghost. even if the ghost presse, money will keep him at bay with his jabs. hence, i don't think there will be much chance for a headbutt happening.

should be a fun match.

Nevermind...I got the link to firstrowsports for the fight.

Anybody around for an ingame/infight discussion?

just took:

Pregame BOXING - Prop
Fight Outcome Mayweather Jr to win by KO, TKO or DQ +250
(guerrero vs mayweather props)

small bet but for some fun

Been wanting to say this...but since im drunk as a mofo...gonna say this NOW...NO RESPECT FOR MODS THAT DO NOT POST PLAYS!!! FUCK YOU PEOPLE!!! NO TIME!!! FUCK YOU!!! BUT YOU PEEPS talk shit and talk down to peeps that will out cap you and profit tons more than you thought of...waste of space, arrogant, bitch fuckers (NOT U CG... Even though biggest bitch on site,youre cool..in the real world..u bitch!!, EVEN THOUGH YOU ALL HAVE ZERO TIME!!! FUCK YOU SELFISH PRICKS!!! THAT'S WHAT RUINED THIS SITE!!! GUESS WHAT... I HAVE NO TIME!!! F-U!!!

Been wanting to say this...but since im drunk as a mofo...gonna say this...NO RESPECT FOR MODS THAT DO NOT POST PLAYS!!! FUCK YOU PEOPLE!!! NO TIME!!! FUCK YOU!!! BUT YOU PEEPS talk shit and talk down to peeps that will out cap you and profit tons more than you thought of...waste of space, arrogant, bitch fuckers (NOT U CG, EVEN THOUGH YOU'LL HAVE ZERO TIME!!! FUCK YOU SELFISH PRICKS!!! THAT'S WHAT RUINED THIS SITE!!!

Damn homie. Calm down bro and just try to enjoy the fight.

Lets talk tomorrow play. I'm pretty damned tanked and need to put in a 9-10 day at work tomorrow. Just have a small wager on this fight, but mainly watching because my supervisor was talking this fight up...

Money absolutely dominating. 12th Round coming up. Mayweather has won all but one round, according to Dan Rafael.

Back