Mayweather vs. Andre "Buster" Berto and Undercards

Jab v2.0

Pretty much a regular
I'm most likely going to end up ordering this, mainly because I think it's going to be a really good undercard, and I think the Berto/Mayweather fight is going to be more exciting (albeit one sided) than most people expect. If by some chance this is Mayweather's last go of it, I wanna see it live.

Groves -150 2u
Mayweather by decision -176 5u

Like Rocky, but -220, meh.

Maybe some value on Ishe if he can make it a slow and ugly affair and keep the rounds close.

I think Groves should probably be a bit higher, but the Dirrell (who I never thought was very good to begin with) win for Jack is being overblown. If Jack wins this one, he'll make a believer out of me.

Simply but, Berto can take a fucking beating. And Mayweather by decision has been as money (pun) as you can get. It's Mayweather by decision until it ain't. :)

I know I watch boxing a bit differently than most people, but goddamn, it must be A LOT different. I really enjoyed that card last night. The undercard fights, from start to finish were all really good. Even Ishe/Vanes was a damn good fight.

I loved the Mayweather/Berto fight, save the first couple of rounds where Berto looked star struck. And I know it was "just Berto" but Mayweather was BRILLIANT. Movement was on point. Deadly accurate. Sat down on his shots more than he has been. Stood in and traded with Berto some. Threw more combinations. He makes it look effortless. The 11th round where he was playing to the crowd. It all worked. The fans were into it way more than the Pacquiao fight.

I don't think people "get" just how fucking good Mayweather is. Say it should have been Khan in there, whatever. He'd have blanked Khan, too. And if this is the last time he fights (I don't think it will be) then I'm definitely gonna miss watching it.

I know I watch boxing a bit differently than most people, but goddamn, it must be A LOT different. I really enjoyed that card last night. The undercard fights, from start to finish were all really good. Even Ishe/Vanes was a damn good fight.

I loved the Mayweather/Berto fight, save the first couple of rounds where Berto looked star struck. And I know it was "just Berto" but Mayweather was BRILLIANT. Movement was on point. Deadly accurate. Sat down on his shots more than he has been. Stood in and traded with Berto some. Threw more combinations. He makes it look effortless. The 11th round where he was playing to the crowd. It all worked. The fans were into it way more than the Pacquiao fight.

I don't think people "get" just how fucking good Mayweather is. Say it should have been Khan in there, whatever. He'd have blanked Khan, too. And if this is the last time he fights (I don't think it will be) then I'm definitely gonna miss watching it.

I watch it like you likely.

I have to say, this is the 1st time I haven't seen Floyd fight live since I was right outta high school (I am 37)...

Really disappointed in the choice of opponent.....sure I guess he earned one of these fights, but I just thought choice of opponent was awful....

I agree Jab, he is a master. I am a fan. I just really wish it woulda been anyone else.....

Yeah, man. It was an awful choice of opponent. They loaded up the undercard with some good fights (Jack really made a believer of me. I thought he looked sharp in there). And I figured if this really were the last Mayweather fight, I don't wanna see it on replay.

And a buddy came by and split it with me, lol.

Back