MAY 31st - JUNE 6th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
5/31

CHC/SD un 7.5 +100
OAK/CLE un 9 -115
NYY/BAL un 9 +100

Have some interest with the late game in Seattle...want to see where the line moves a bit, back sometime after supper with that game...going to keep this thread open for the week, trying to change it up a bit...this wagering season so far has been pretty docile to say the least...this sport is a grind for a reason, at some point things will get hot hot hot...been a strange year for totals...anytime things get stagnate I try to take a deeper look at what is going on throughout the league...this season as I have looked at totals across the board the last few weeks they are increasingly larger and larger...I have never seen so many totals open at >=9...The little profit I have seen this year has revolved around overs...the last week or so I have started to see the inevitable correction as these totals inflate the unders will start to consistently hit...there will still be some spots for overs but I think there will be more value in the unders between now and the break...I have my opinions on why pitching is slacking throughout the league (bullpens especially) but that is a conversation for another day...back later, gl men

5/31...con.

BOS -1.5 +115
TB -1.5 +120

I'm also on Nash +130 tonight in puck...still waiting to make a decision on Sea game, off to dinner

lost the yanks game...for now going to lay off the total in Seattle, gut says under but that number 8 is keeping me away...I am also getting conflicting percentages with public wagers, one place has 60% on the under while another has 57% on the over...if anyone has any concrete thoughts on this game please share them...I did find a play I like this evening

WAS -1.5 +100

this is an old system that normally works extremely well in the 2nd half of the season and has turned in some pretty good numbers in the month of June in years past...try easy here as this system a few years back shit the bed in June but that said Im going to give it a whirl

5/31...5-1...+4.35

6/1

CLE -205

Gonna lay the wood here...been doing a good bit of research on >= -180 favs...not going to do a full blown write up until it shows some life...its a fairly complicated process but to give ya an idea from a volume standpoint its 5-1 since May 21st this year...see how it plays out this month...good chance I will also be back with a play on the total in this matchup...taking a hard look at the total in Baltimore as well...There will be a RL play this evening following the same system as the Washington play last night...back in a bit

5/31...5-1...+4.35

6/1

CLE -205

Gonna lay the wood here...been doing a good bit of research on >= -180 favs...not going to do a full blown write up until it shows some life...its a fairly complicated process but to give ya an idea from a volume standpoint its 5-1 since May 21st this year...see how it plays out this month...good chance I will also be back with a play on the total in this matchup...taking a hard look at the total in Baltimore as well...There will be a RL play this evening following the same system as the Washington play last night...back in a bit

Nice call.

6/1...con

BOS/BAL un 9 -105

as of right now I am laying off Arizona tonight, line movement issue...most likely just going to play this one game and ensure a positive day

5/31...5-1...+4.35
6/1...2-1...+.95

Back later this afternoon...looking at 3-4 totals and 2 run lines...nothing in the afternoon game...have a good bit of action going in NCAA throughout the day and a total in soccer that I like a good bit

5/31...5-1...+4.35
6/1...2-1...+.95
6/2...2-3...-.95

6/3

CLE -1.5 +100

looking into one more afternoon total

6/3

PIT/NYM ov 9 -113

get this in now the line is going to keep shooting up...this game qualifies as a GAS CAN ALERT for me...both these guys have been throwing better as of late but are still both garbage...METS 28-5 to the over in night games this year...at some point they will regress with unders but until there are signs of that I will keep riding this money train

Little break down of record this week

RL...3-2...+1.35
FAV > -179...1-0...+1.0
Overs...1-0...+1.05
Unders...4-3...+.95

Back