May 28th

Ale10

Pretty much a regular
First af all, happy Memorial Day for all of you in the USA. :cheers:

Coming off a sweep, my strong leans for the day games:

Brewers
Rockies

MIL Brewers @1.75, 6 units

I love this play. Braves is in shitty form, without Chipper and a 2-man bullpen. (Soriano and Fatman, others are out of form).

Brewers is looking to get back on track at home. Finally they have a 3rd baseman who can hit. They have a good bullpen. They have the better pitcher.

And look at Chuck James' split stats. The guy sucks in day games.

GL Ale, I like the Rockies myself if you play them.

Cappy's been roughed up the past few games though.

I don't trust the Rockies bullpen, they are bad. (only good pitchers there are Corpas and Fuentes) And the Cardinals bullpen is surprisingly good. I think i will take ockies first 5 because i still love Francis over Kip Wells.

I don't trust the Rockies bullpen, they are bad. (only good pitchers there are Corpas and Fuentes) And the Cardinals bullpen is surprisingly good. I think i will take ockies first 5 because i still love Francis over Kip Wells.

Francis has lasted atleast 7 in his last 5 starts, I'll take him with confidence wit his #'s against the Cards :shake:

COL Rockies first 5 innings @1.637, 5 units

I love Francis vs. Kip Wells anf the Rockies' lineup against the Cards, but:

- i think Cards' bullpen is better.
- i think they could make a rally at the end in a close game with Edmonds and Duncan coming off the bench.
- Francis threw 119 pitches last time, he could get tired.

1-1 with -2,815 units

No more play for me today. Going to the bed early, didn't sleep much in the last two days.

Back