May 28th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Looks like 6-7 games of interest for me across all 3 leagues today not counting any team totals that jump off the board at me...3 in Mexico (2 totals, 1 side), 3 in AAA (2 totals, 1 side), and 1 total in MLB...I do like the Dodgers this evening but the price doesn't appear to offer an angle to play the game...there are more than a few AAA totals that are appealing today but I forced myself to narrow the field down to 2 of them, I will post all my leans after I post final plays later this evening...Everything will be a nickel unless otherwise stated for the rest of this week...Have a shit load of grass to cut this morning, back later with my action...gl today guys

Mexico
Oaxaca/Campeche ov 11.5 -115
Leon/Roo ov 10.5 -110
Durango/Monterrey un 10.5 -115
Leon tt ov 5.5 -110

AAA
Norfolk/Columbus ov 10.5 -115
Albequrque/Sacramento ov 12 -115 (dime)
Durham -1 -102

MLB
Washington/Atlanta un 9 -110
Philadelphia -124
Miami -113

Parlay #1...Monclova ml/LAD +1.5/Leon ov 11...+160 ($250 to win $400)
Parlay #2...Monclova ml/LAD ml/Sacramento ov 12/MIA ml...+575 ($100 to win $575)

I know alot of these lines have changed big time throughout the day. Many of these wagers I had put in between 5am and 7am. I am waiting to post any of my plays until my whole card is done. Books really dragged there feet getting a few lines out today...think the dime wager is still at 12 but those Mexican League lines are all over the map...thats it for me, gl tonight men

AAA...Both of the totals in AAA fit into a trend I use as a filter to circle teams that are either due to score a lot or have been scoring a lot lately. That filter throws out 80% of all games on the card. I then cap each game individually from there. I use a similar method with Mexican League totals.

Durham has the best pitcher in AA on the bump tonight(McKay), he just got called up from the Biscuits. In 8 starts he gave up 6 runs with 62 K's in 41.67 INP. Bulls are playing solid baseball coming back home tonight to open up against Louisville who currently has a collection of gas cans in their bullpen. Louisville has given up 49 runs in their last 5 contests. Lopez gets the rock tonight for the Bats. He comes into tonight's affair with a stellar whip of 1.73, 14 walks in his last 20 innings pitched, 13 home-runs given up in 44 INP, and a lights out ERA of 7.20 in the month of May

Was/Atl under is a simple one...2 top 20 pitchers in Sargarin rankings acts as a similar filter to the one mentioned above...the other games I haven't gone over are based on methods and/or systems I am not going to go into tonight. I will do my best to do more write ups throughout this summer

AAA...Both of the totals in AAA fit into a trend I use as a filter to circle teams that are either due to score a lot or have been scoring a lot lately. That filter throws out 80% of all games on the card. I then cap each game individually from there. I use a similar method with Mexican League totals.

Durham has the best pitcher in AA on the bump tonight(McKay), he just got called up from the Biscuits. In 8 starts he gave up 6 runs with 62 K's in 41.67 INP. Bulls are playing solid baseball coming back home tonight to open up against Louisville who currently has a collection of gas cans in their bullpen. Louisville has given up 49 runs in their last 5 contests. Lopez gets the rock tonight for the Bats. He comes into tonight's affair with a stellar whip of 1.73, 14 walks in his last 20 innings pitched, 13 home-runs given up in 44 INP, and a lights out ERA of 7.20 in the month of May

Was/Atl under is a simple one...2 top 20 pitchers in Sargarin rankings acts as a similar filter to the one mentioned above...the other games I haven't gone over are based on methods and/or systems I am not going to go into tonight. I will do my best to do more write ups throughout this summer

Top notch stuff, Coach. Appreciate sharing your thought behind some of these...fascinating stuff.

Best of luck, my friend. :cheers3:

Top notch stuff, Coach. Appreciate sharing your thought behind some of these...fascinating stuff.

Best of luck, my friend. :cheers3:

I will be watching the Durham game early on tonight and switching over to the Dodgers during My nightcap on the back porch. This Dodger team is the real deal this year. Most polished lineup 1-9 they have had in their recent run of dominance over the last decade. If Jansen and Kershaw can keep their shit straight I think this may be their year

McKay is looking like he picked up where he left off in AA...Bulls pick up 3 runs on a couple walks and a handful of hits in the first...good start early

Back