Run Line...0-3...-3.0

AAA
<= -130 Sides...32-25...+6.15
Totals...7-3...+5.95

Mexico
Sides...26-11...+23.35
Totals...2-0...+2.0

Last edited:
Chicago game finished up around 11pm last night...from that point they had to shower, eat,load the team up and head to the airport. Load their plane make the 1.5 hour flight to Pitsburgh, load up on a bus and travel again to their hotel...now if everything ran smoothly they probly got in to their hotel rooms close to 4 or 5am...time for a couple hours of sleep and they have to get up and play a nooner in PIT...if the cubbies pull out a win today, I’ll tip my hat and move on but I have a hard time believing you’ll get their best effort

MLB
MIL +104
KC -105
ATL +130
SD +103

still looking at totals and have 4 games circled in AAA...nothing in Mexico

Why Atlanta. Fried? Vs Degrow
1 inning in the day and a likely catcher he has a over 6 ERA with on a bad day of the week

Last edited:
Kuhl fits great in the day and on 4 days rest against a pitcher with a 5.40 day ERA based on 10 innings

Kuhl fits great in the day and on 4 days rest against a pitcher with a 5.40 day ERA based on 10 innings

surely the Cubs sent Montgomery ahead to PIT to get some rest but there is no telling who will even play in this game for the Cubs

By the way you do know Kuhl has had problems with the Cubs. I am playing him but that should be mentioned

Its something to look at but I really do not like that Cardinal pitcher at all and he has a fairly high day ERA

I'm gonna have what looks like 6 totals posted in MLB today...3 afternoon games and 3 night games...just waiting on AAA lines to come out

By the way Fister needs to be looked at later 9-2 last 11 on the road after a loss last 11

After sleeping on this one I would only play 1 unit on PIT...TImh, I saw those numbers but its hard to think most of those guys are in the lineup today and even if they are the entire play is based on the fact that the Cubs won't play like themselves...I have made a few calls and from what I heard there were no delays or hiccups in their travel plans, the players arrived and checked in sometime between 5am and 6am...A little nervous as the past history in these situations is not as good as I first figured...in the last 8 years road teams playing in a Monday day game who played in the Sunday night game are 5-0...those of you who have followed me over the years have never heard me use the term gut play but if there ever was one this is it...While watching the game last night and its methodical pace early and using the experience I have in this field my gut says the Cubs are up against it today from a mental standpoint...no real stats to back that up just years of working in situations like the one the Cubs are in today...its a tough spot to focus and perform...At least I know what game I will be watching on this fine Memorial Day...I hope everyone enjoys the day with their families and/or watching baseball, don't forget how fortunate we are as Americans to have days like today to enjoy...with me or against me, gl today men

After sleeping on this one I would only play 1 unit on PIT...TImh, I saw those numbers but its hard to think most of those guys are in the lineup today and even if they are the entire play is based on the fact that the Cubs won't play like themselves...I have made a few calls and from what I heard there were no delays or hiccups in their travel plans, the players arrived and checked in sometime between 5am and 6am...A little nervous as the past history in these situations is not as good as I first figured...in the last 8 years road teams playing in a Monday day game who played in the Sunday night game are 5-0...those of you who have followed me over the years have never heard me use the term gut play but if there ever was one this is it...While watching the game last night and its methodical pace early and using the experience I have in this field my gut says the Cubs are up against it today from a mental standpoint...no real stats to back that up just years of working in situations like the one the Cubs are in today...its a tough spot to focus and perform...At least I know what game I will be watching on this fine Memorial Day...I hope everyone enjoys the day with their families and/or watching baseball, don't forget how fortunate we are as Americans to have days like today to enjoy...with me or against me, gl today men

1527521535292.png

MLB added
TEX/SEA un 8 -110
CHW/CLE ov 9.5 -107
CIN/ARI un 9.5 -110

AAA
IOWA -120

more on the way...will have a AAA side play starting at 5pm cst, will post closer to first pitch in this one...will probly have a parlay in kickball with USA ml/Mexico ml...looks like 3 more mlb totals and 2 late AAA plays gl guys

Last edited:
MLB adding

SF/COL un 11 -105
MIN/KC un 9 +100
PHI/LAD ov 8 -115

AAA adding

REN/SL ov 10 -130
TAC -110

that's it for today guys...I'm off to barbeque

While the grill is heating up...couldn’t have been more wrong in the cubbies game, sorry to those that followed that one...the rest of the card is holding its own so far

Back