May 24th MLB Discussion

Steam-Play Alert 05/24/18 06:26:15am Pacific Time
MLB: Game 907 Baltimore/Chicago White Sox - OVER 9

I could see this

I actually prefer Porter for overs (over the years anyway) and very tough to trust O's bullpen if it's close...that said neither offense is overly worrisome either

Thanks KJ. I trust your ump opinions more than some random stat. I did see that Hallion (TB) was kind of visitor guy but I have no odds information with it

210-220 (48.8% -46.87 units)

Duffy has been so bad this season I think we'll see more value with him as the season progresses. Just don't think it's tonight.

Duffy has been so bad this season I think we'll see more value with him as the season progresses. Just don't think it's tonight.
Not sure what to make of that one, Rangers game last night had so much going on...they might lay a complete egg against a AA pitcher tonight. In fairness, Duffy has looked exactly like that.

Reds this morning? On a 1 game sample with the ump he did very well. Fairly new catcher probably better than what he had before but it look tight. I could see this as a close game. Sometimes Nova plays well on 5 and he does better of a win so small bets

Lots of Reds love today. That tends to scare me some with teams like that and not a ton of overwhelming criteria to necessarily warrant the play.

Reds this morning? On a 1 game sample with the ump he did very well. Fairly new catcher probably better than what he had before but it look tight. I could see this as a close game. Sometimes Nova plays well on 5 and he does better of a win so small bets

Pirates have struggled as of late, but I think there's such a huge difference between the Reds and rest of the division that I'll be almost blindly betting teams against them at -130 or less unless there are other red flags (which might just be with the difference between Nova/Castillo over their last couple outtings).

snell has been tough this year.....8/10 starts has held opponents to 2 runs or less and the other 2 he was gone in the 4th inning....porcello had 2 bad starts allowing 5 runs in each over 5 1/3 and 6 innings and then allowed 3 his last time out over 6 1/3 (i think) but struck out 9....his whip still very good as he doesn't walk a lot....under may be the best look here and if snell looks good in the first inning or two and we can get a live number under 7 then that may present an opportunity as well...on the side the value is with the rays but if porcello is in a tight one the sox bats will shift that value as the games progresses....good luck

Lots of Reds love today. That tends to scare me some with teams like that and not a ton of overwhelming criteria to necessarily warrant the play.

Yep. Certainly don’t love everyone on the inter webs being on the Reds. Certainly scares me.

Tired. Took a look at Felix. It was really ugly.
7.36 day ERA
7.43 ERA on 5 days rest
new catcher 9 ERA on a 1 game sample

Back