MAY 14TH...Situation in St Louis

The over in STL today...In the last 21 days prior to this series starting you had the Cubs come in with a record of 14-5 to the over and 8-4 to the over on the road in that same time frame. The Cardinals in that same time span have gone 15-3 and 7-1 at home...Dreckman behine the plate doesnt hurt our chances as he is 5-2 over so far this year with a WHIP of 1.4 and an ERA of 5.4...both starters hit the mark for me...I look for both starters to be carrying WHIP's of > 1.55 and ERA's north of 5.25 and a total of 7.5 or more...Arrieta misses the mark in both catagories but not by much and with all the other factors favoring the over today it makes this one an easy decision...You are also looking at 2 bigger name type pitchers that have yet to pitch up to their reputation this season...may be back with one more later...gl today men

* I will be shortening my number of games for the rest of the 1st half, normally I am a medium volume guy but that strategy just hasnt clicked so far this year...my unit size is now 3-4 times what it was before for those wondering

Bal/Kc ov 9...this game IS NOT A PLAY but I thought I would throw my 2 cents in on it because I did a bit of research into this one...2 pitchers in this game that have been absolutely brutal thus far, I had to check their numbers at a different site just to confirm their lines...One major problem I kept coming back to in this game and it is why I have decided to lay off, Kansas City has been an under machine this year at home coming in at 4-15 to the under with both games in this series already going below the total...HOYE behind the plate also is an under leaning type fella this year...too bad I have to lay off with 2 shit bags on the mound as bad as these two are but I am getting more selective and have to cross this one off my list...gl guys

906 Milwaukee Brewers +130

Simple system this one falls into...any team that scores 10+ runs the previous day against the same opponent they are playing today and are +135 or bigger dog you play em...this situation doesn't pop up all that often but it hits more than 50% of the time every year I have used it (8-9 years). I missed the good number on this game because I was out doing the mothers day thing for the wife but I am still pulling the trigger, line didnt go below +135 till almost 10am this morning...its also a sign some solid late $$ coming in on the Brew Crew...that's it for me this afternoon...will over analyze the late game and be back if I am throwing anything on it​

Back