Matt Campbell

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
My favorite coach in CFB, easily. I used to say Patterson got more out of his players than anyone but that's Campbell now. Where in the world is he getting these QBs? You go to your 3rd string guy and you're just hoping he can take a snap without issue. But, hell, Campbell has these guys just torching other teams.

I've loved this guy for awhile now. Tonight only enforces that.

p9Reqi6.jpg

Where's KJ?

He coached Willie Wonka under the table yesterday. Just an amazing job by him and that team. Ironically, I texted a friend yesterday who is an ISU fan something to the effect of "Good luck keeping this coach"

Until Michigan or Ohio State comes open I would be surprised to see him leave. 7 million buyout is going to keep all but the top 5-10 schools away.

Until Michigan or Ohio State comes open I would be surprised to see him leave. 7 million buyout is going to keep all but the top 5-10 schools away.
"Somebody" doesn't like it but I can see Meyer stepping down after the test which leaves Day or Campbell as the next coach.

Think Meyer is done after the year too, especially if we finally beat him and he misses playoffs and Haskins goes pro.

Back