Mats Sundin is a Canuck

haha Brar, your team just got a little bit better with Sundin....

Sigh....the team the leafs coulda had at the trade deadline last year but didn't happen all because he wanted to end his career as a leaf and didn't think going to another team mid-season was right....

the trades would have been

Sundin to Montreal for Higgins, Grabhovski and a first rounder....

the other trade was

Kaberle to Philly for Carter and 1st Rounder...

To me coming in Jan and coming in Feb isn't much different...same shit

Just heard this on the Local sports station in Vancouver, huge news makes them a legitimate contender when Luongo comes back

Im disappointed in Sundin for waiting so long, I use to stick up for him as a player but I cant anymore. A rule has to be made against this type of thing.

haha Brar, your team just got a little bit better with Sundin....

Sigh....the team the leafs coulda had at the trade deadline last year but didn't happen all because he wanted to end his career as a leaf and didn't think going to another team mid-season was right....

the trades would have been

Sundin to Montreal for Higgins, Grabhovski and a first rounder....

the other trade was

Kaberle to Philly for Carter and 1st Rounder...

To me coming in Jan and coming in Feb isn't much different...same shit

It wouldve been better than nothing but Higgins is the most overrated player on the habs, main reason he gets a lot of leeway is because of his best bud is Komisarek and the habs want to keep Komisarek happy and not disturb team chemistry. Komisarek will be the next captain of the habs.

dude if loungo can come back healthy and get hot the nucks could make a sick run into the playoffs, they have a good D this year and are alot tougher then past years.

the key is if loungo can get over this injury and be the same, the word around here is that the canucks arnt letting out the full details and that loungo is actually in alot worse condtion then they are saying.

overall the sundin add is good, 6 mill for the rest of the year we had the money to spend so gillis made the fans happy, lets see what he does now. JP Barry his agent said he should play early january, hes flying into van dec 27th to start practising with the team.

here we go, GO CANUCKS GO.

Good for the Canucks to get their man...

Im pissed at Sundin for not allowing us to trade him at the deadline last year as he didnt want to be a rent a player... what does he think this is?

That #2 line is sick in Big V...

Good for the Canucks to get their man...

Im pissed at Sundin for not allowing us to trade him at the deadline last year as he didnt want to be a rent a player... what does he think this is?

That #2 line is sick in Big V...
I share the same sentiments..I guess joining a team in Jan means you're there for the whole ride and February you're a rent a player?..

"I have always believed I would finish my career as a Toronto Maple Leaf so the actual request was still a very difficult one for me to contemplate," Sundin said

"I have never believed in the concept of a rental player. It is my belief that winning the Stanley Cup is the greatest thing you can achieve in hockey but for me, in order to appreciate it you have to have been part of the entire journey and that means October through June. I hope everyone will understand and respect my decision."

Back