Masters Futures

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Heading to Vegas next week. Would appreciate some thoughts on Masters Futures. I don't want Rory, Phil, etc. recommendations. Give me guys that are 15 or 20-1 or better that will be in contention. Intending to throw a few bucks on 5-10 guys (maybe $50-100 each.

I already know I will be playing Fowler and Horschel because I like those guys. Also Day.

Sneds has some serious skeletons. Not sure hell ever fully recover from the choke at augugsta. He plays quick, and his game gets even qquicker under pressure. From a skill perspective he should always contend. Still like Dustin to get a major within the next 2 years.

Thanks guys. Some other guys I had on my rader were Walker, Patrick Reed and Sneds. Any thoughts on Furyk? He's about 50-1. I know he had a major choke job last week but he seems like he's always in the thick of it...

Jason Day is obviously my personal favorite. Think he wins a major this year and think Augusta is where it gets done

I don't trust Furyks putting if he ever is in contention on a Sunday in a major, especially at Augusta.

Jason Day is obviously my personal favorite. Think he wins a major this year and think Augusta is where it gets done

Agree here. My favorite current golfer. If it's not Augusta, the US Open makes sense

Sneds has some serious skeletons. Not sure hell ever fully recover from the choke at augugsta. He plays quick, and his game gets even qquicker under pressure. From a skill perspective he should always contend. Still like Dustin to get a major within the next 2 years.

Craw, I agree w/ ya on Dustin. he could grab 1 this year.
Rory has a chance to get a Rory Slam ( 2 last 2 this yr) Why not go for 6 in a row? not gonna happen but I wonder if I could get odds on that?

Craw, I agree w/ ya on Dustin. he could grab 1 this year.
Rory has a chance to get a Rory Slam ( 2 last 2 this yr) Why not go for 6 in a row? not gonna happen but I wonder if I could get odds on that?

Rory to win grand slam this year is +8000 (at 5d)

Take El Pato, ive started taking him every major with Top 5, 10 & 20.

Had him when he went to the playoff with Adam Scott and was majorly sad

Thanks guys. Some other guys I had on my rader were Walker, Patrick Reed and Sneds. Any thoughts on Furyk? He's about 50-1. I know he had a major choke job last week but he seems like he's always in the thick of it...
I had Furyk 35-1 at Olympia for the U.S. Open and he had the lead on Sunday and I will never forget him snap hooking a drive on 16 and making double bogey and taking himself out of the tourney which Wade Simpson ended up winning.

Back