Props
Stenson to miss cut +400 .5*
McIlroy under 71.5 3rd round -110 1*
Rose under 71.5 Round 4 -150 1*
Spieth under 70.5 Round 4 -125 .5*

Round 3 Matchups
McIlroy -110 vs. Spieth .5*

Last edited:
Stenson pulled out of Mexico tourney with stomach virus, but since then finished 7th at Valspar the next week and then missed cuts at Arnold Palmer and Houston. He's never played particularly well at Augusta, making 8/11 cuts but best finish T14 in 2014 and only once scored better than even par for the tourney (-4 in 2015).

I'm fading him this week, just think he is not in top form and Augusta not necessarily the best course for him.

Thanks KJ, should be great over the weekend with all the players bunched up. I am really looking forward to it.

Spieth to Win +742 .5* (post 2nd round)
Fowler to Win +350 .5* (post 2nd round)

Play I might be wrong on that matchup, but just feel like Rory is due to explode for a really good round.

Double bogey on 7 and then couldn't birdie either 13 or 15 derailed McIlroy round today. Now 6 back, virtually no chance.

Play I might be wrong on that matchup, but just feel like Rory is due to explode for a really good round.

It felt like he would early. There is just 'something' missing from his play at Augusta. He'll find it eventually, but just a little something to get over the top.

GL on your Sunday wagers.

GL today fellas, kind of regretting I don't have ML on Rose after 2nd round. He has played the par 5s in 7 under this week, and I think that looms large for today.

+1.325 u at the end. Enjoyed it as always, have to wonder wtf Sergio was thinking on 10-13. He backed off that shot on 10 and then just got a case of the nerves for 3 or 4 holes. But credit him, for regaining his composure he seems to thrive on match play situations. Incredible win for him, glad to see him get a major.

Well done to make something out of that, got it handed to me this weekend and really felt good about most of the wagers. Happens I guess...fun watch regardless.

Back