Marsski Week 9: Headed to the SuperBook

Marsski

MAC Marvel
NCAA YTD: 34-30, +0.95
Multi-sport bets: 0-2, -0.9
Pros: 8-6, +0.9

Headed to Vegas for a couple days on a guys trip this Friday. Planning on hitting the WestGate for games and already got a table reserved for Saturday night at The Golden Steer. In the old days, it was Drai's at 3AM now its a good meal @ 9PM. Such is life.

Played a few offshore anyway this AM...

Ky. +7 (-115)
Purdue +2
BYU -7 (-120)
Iowa +4.5 (-105)

All plays to win 1 unit unless otherwise indicated.

Thursday:
Toledo +7 (-115)

Friday:
BC +3.5

Saturday:
Ky. +7 (-115) 1 unit, +7.5 1 unit
Purdue +2
BYU -7 (-120) 1 unit, -6.5 1 unit
Iowa +4.5 (-105)
A&M +2.5

Houston -7
Purdue TT over 24 (-115)
Purdue ML (-110)

Army/EMU Over 47.5 half unit bet
Iowa/Purdue ML parlay 1 unit to win 4.8

(5-7, -3.3)

Pros:
Steelers -8 (-108)
GB +9

Last edited:
NCAA YTD: 34-30, +0.95
Multi-sport bets: 0-2, -0.9
Pros: 8-6, +0.9

Headed to Vegas for a couple days on a guys trip this Friday. Planning on hitting the WestGate for games and already got a table reserved for Saturday night at The Golden Steer. In the old days, it was Drai's at 3AM now its a good meal @ 9PM. Such is life.

Played a few offshore anyway this AM...

Ky. +7 (-115)
Purdue +2
BYU -7 (-120)
Iowa +4.5

All plays to win 1 unit unless otherwise indicated.

Card:

Ky. +7 (-115)
Purdue +2
BYU -7 (-120)
Iowa +4.5

Pros:

Yeah, doing Omnia a few weeks ago did nothing except remind me how truly old I really am LOL

Yeah, doing Omnia a few weeks ago did nothing except remind me how truly old I really am LOL

Chris Rock used to have a bit...nothing worse than being the old guy at the club. Not that old, just too old to be at the club...I think I might be getting there.

Purdue thoughts: Normally wouldn't be on Purdue after a big, emotional win but Spartans in similar position but they lost their Super Bowl. With loss of MSU's best WR and Lewerke counting to struggle, I think the only way they can move the ball is run on Boilermakers. Purdue (No 41# run D) shut down OSU pretty well and I think they can stop MSU on the ground as well. Purdue on offense has a heady QB, a top playmaking speedster and tough little back. I don't think MSU can score with them.

Purdue is in a 4-way tie for first int the West; MSU's season is over. Brohm won't get outcoached by Dantonio like most in the Big Ten.

BYU thoughts:

NIU is very limited offensively, they look to run the QB and do zone read. They don't have many playmakers other than the QB making plays with his legs. BYU's freshman QB was impressive @ Hawaii and those big Samoans aren't going to get moved by a MAC OL. I think NIU's tough D will get worn down eventually...seeing something like 27--10

Any thoughts on Ohio's chances in the MAC? I've got quite a bit on them at +300...curious your thinking at this point

Any thoughts on Ohio's chances in the MAC? I've got quite a bit on them at +300...curious your thinking at this point

i don't have time for an in depth answer right now. Short answer is Buffalo is a bad match up if Johnson is fully healthy...game will be @ Athens though...I'll get back to this later this weekend

ADD:

Purdue TT over 24 (-115)

Purdue ML (-110)

Army/EMU Over 47.5 half unit bet

BYU -6.5 (2 unit total bet)

Ky. +7.5 (2 unit total bet)

Iowa/Purdue ML parlay 1 unit to win 4.8

I like your NFL stat for Rodgers 4-0 when dogged by more than 6 pts. Nice.

Back