Marsski Week 2

Marsski

MAC Marvel
YTD: 3-4, -0.75 units :hang:

Waiting to hit OSU as soon as I can. I really don't see any of Ohio State's next 3 opponents holding the Buckeyes under 50 considering that JT is the mop up guy. This is the best Buckeye team I've ever seen.

Other sides I'm interested in..

Oregon St
Minny
ND
Iowa
Tennessee
USC
Mich St
Cincy
LSU
Stanford

Week 2 card goes here:
The Ohio State University -38 for 1 unit
Cincy -6.5 for 1 unit
Tenny +1 for 1 unit
Iowa -3 for 1 unit
Ohio/herd over 60 for 1 unit

Last edited:
Marsski - what up bro? Long time! I hope you're well. Agree, crazy deep, talented team in Columbus. BOL this year :shake:

Hey Mags. Good to see you too my man. Crazy deep....missing 4 key players last night...
Saw OSu-38 and I grabbed it for 1 unit

thanks HUNT...gl to you as well brother

hit Cincy at 6.5, make sure it doesn't move to 7...

Seems like a flat spot for Temple coming off the biggest win in forever. I think Cincys offense will be tough for Temple to match...and Tommy T should have up fired up in the opener. Not sure Temple can exploit Cincy's D especially if they are playing catch-up

Cincy -6.5 for 1 unit

Talked about this game in VKs thread...but hard to see Bobcats and Marshall with much defense today. Marshall hung 44 on the Bobcats last year and that's with calling off the dogs. Bobcats offense has a bevy of backs and some quality at WR. Derrius Vick can be very dangerous running and passing... Think somebody gets to 40 today, and you need only 21 out of the loser.
Little worried about the weather but only 15 percent chance of rain.
Playing OVER 60 for 1 unit...

Back