Kansas City ML +110 1unit

Detroit Lions +11 1unit

Titans 2nd half -3 1unit

Cowboys ML 1 unit
Cowbow +2 3 units
7-7 -.30

Last edited:
Vikes/Giants thoughts

what I have been hearing is that...AP took the loss on himself...they have been working on fitting him with a special glove...as well as working with him non stop this week to enable him to continue to run the way he runs, but to help him protect the ball...The crowd sucked last week...there was the elephant in the room that has caused us to think we will find a way to screw this up as we do every year....but me thinks with the line set the way it is...no way we see any Giants starters for more than a quarter....There was some talk that Childress was going to remove the Bears/Houston game from the scoreboard so they don't let up at all.

Right now Berrien is listed as questionable, he hurt his ankle last week...and right now he isnt 100%. This does affect us, but maybe not as much as one would think. Tjack targets Bobby Wade and Crank of Shank more than he does Berrien.

Also I can't get over this line....I doubt we see a ton of the Giants top starters...they have nothing to play for...last year they had a playoff spot as well wrapped up...but you had the the whole Pats going undefeated thing...and the Giants wanting to play and prove something...this year they have nothing to prove..they won the SB last year, and have played well all year..The Giants are a proven team they have nothing to play for here and if they did...this line should be in the range of -3 Giants as road fav's. So I think we see Eli maybe for a quarter or two at most, and then a heavy dose of David Carr.

The line opened at -6, and was pushed up to -7 with in a day.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/26/sports/football/26araton.html?_r=1&partner=MOREOVERNEWS&ei=5040

bottom line Breaking down the line, you gotta think Giants rest all off there key players they can...Vikes will be playing all of there players. Key for Vikings is not to get down early and take advantage of the situation..if they do they roll..if they don't we scoreboard watch and hope the Texans beat the bears.

Also something I've heard a little about is that the Flu has found its way through the Vikings locker room. Not sure who all has been affected, but I know Greenway had it earlier in the week, and Ced Griffin was held out of practice on Thursday with the Flu.

Will play a little -7 but likely find a tease partner with the Vikes.

Last edited:
Arizona/Seahawks

Missed the early number here, but I still love Zona this week. They have put two of the worst performances all year the last two weeks. They need some kind of momentum going into the playoffs. From what I can tell Boldin wont be playing. The Seachickens won there super bowl last week beating the Jets in front of there home crowd, and sending Holmgren out with a win for his last win as a Seahawk coach. This year was a letdown for them, they have the leagues worst pass defense, and I can't see them putting a game together here. Great situation for the Cards this week.

I agree for the most part, but I'm still skeptical of Tarvaris covering a line. Any word on Artis Hicks? Abraham abused Ryan Cook, and with Justin Tuck/Kiwanuka coming to town.... The Arizona win was fluky. He threw 4 TD's in 11 total pass attempts and didn't have to do much after up 28-0 after a quarter.

Will certainly be rooting homer-style on this one, but I doubt I'll have fingernails left...

:cheers:

I agree for the most part, but I'm still skeptical of Tarvaris covering a line. Any word on Artis Hicks? Abraham abused Ryan Cook, and with Justin Tuck/Kiwanuka coming to town.... The Arizona win was fluky. He threw 4 TD's in 11 total pass attempts and didn't have to do much after up 28-0 after a quarter.

Will certainly be rooting homer-style on this one, but I doubt I'll have fingernails left...

:cheers:

Hicks is playing, but he is backing up Cook. Tuck is listed as questionable, along with a boatload of others.

Homer style all the way buddy :cheers:

Thanks 3rd, added a bunch of plays. See how the day goes, but extremely pissed I knew about the wind this morning in NE/Buff game when the 40.5 was still available.

GL today Marlo. On a bunch of the same plays today.

Let's finish the regular season on a high note.

Back