Marlo NFL Week 3

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
18-14 +2.8 units

Fucking detroilet cost me over 6 units last week, because they couldn't fucking score. On and Upwards.

Vikings -4.5, 5, 6 5 units
Would play this line up to 10 honestly, I'm not saying the linesmakers are wrong, but just a feel for how I think this game will go.
Bill Simmons refers to certain teams as good/bad. That is your 2013 Minnesota Vikings, we will lose to any good team, but we should dominate the leagues doormats. Minnesota's biggest weakness's are secondary/linebackers...I don't see how Cleveland exploits these issues. Brian Hoyer is his first NFL start in a dome, that will be absolutely rocking for its first NFL game this year. You could say that Minnesota shouldn't be favored over anyone by almost a full TD, and I wouldn't argue against you most of the time. I wonder where the Cleveland players heads are at, you just traded your franchise RB, and your starting a 3rd string QB....if we all know the Front Office has given up on the year....what do the players think?

Since Christian Ponder has been the starting QB for the Vikings here are the pts they've put up in the Dome, 27/21/32/20/13/26/24/30/21/34/21/37. That's a pretty good sample size, with a 13 thrown in there....that's 11/12 games with at least 20pts or better. Cleveland has scored 6 and 10 pts this year. Ponder hasn't played that well on the road, but he's been alright at home. I think the Vikings put up 24-28 here today, and the Browns struggle to get to 14.

I know the hole world will be on the Vikings, but I would make this play 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

Cowboys -4, -3 120 3units
I don't think the Dallas Cowboys are that good. I also don't believe any of the hype about the Rams. They are still the Rams, Sam Bradford is not a good quarterback. Jeff Fischer is not a good coach. Last weeks game was not even close to as the final score may seem. Rams are in the middle of 3 games in 11 days, before a big NFC West showdown on Thursday night. I like how the Cowboys match up against the Rams, I liked what I saw out of Dez and Homo last week. If Romo can avoid stupid mistakes I think the boys run a route here.

Giants -1 2units
Ron Rivera's last game as the head coach of the Carolina Panthers. They find a way to lose close games, period. Read they are 2-14 in games decided by 7 points or less. Giants/Sheli seem to play well when they're backs are against the wall. I think the difference here is Manning against Carolinas secondary....Carolina's front seven is pretty good, so hopefully the Giants try to establish the pass.

Pats +6/Dallas +9/Saints +6/Broncos-1.5 1unit
I needed a reason to bet the Pats :dancing:

All 1unit
Ravens ML Even
Bengals ML +125
Falcons ML +120
Bills ML +125

Ravens/Houston line makes zero sense to me.....Bengals are for real....biggest game for Bengals in awhile. Secondary and pass rush contain Rodgers. If Miami's for real, I'll pay the price to see it. Buffalo coming in with confidence, and I think they have more play makers to squeeze another one out.

GL this week marlo. Agree with most of your reasoning, especially on Miami. Hope the Bills can reverse their misfortune in divisional road games. :shake:

GL today bro. completely agree on Minny (obviously) and Dallas. The minny line has sucker written all over it IMO but you look at the matchup on paper and the Vikes should house them 10/10 times. Hopefully they take care of business.

I needed a reason to bet the Pats :dancing:

Unless you're forced to watch them...don't. Wish I could watch the Vikes game instead, fucking Pats have been brutal. Even as a fan the only way I would bet this is TB. Pats are junk til Gronk & Amendola come back.

GL Marlo. Glad to see someone else recognizing Jeff's deficiencies as a coach but I actually think this is a matchup where he tends to shine. Go Vikings.

Back