Mark Cuban

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
Is a complete and utter MORON....

and you know what he does after Kobe shits on his Mavs....

he goes on twitter and retweets some of the negative tweets that were tweeted to him by fans.... trying to cause another story on how twitter is negative and basically tells fans to not express their opinions

i fully understand cubans point with his comments the other day but he went about it completely wrong.... and instead of just letting it cool off he has to keep feeding the fans with his comments

its great in a sense, still love him

So should I send Cuban a tweet stating that Kobe is a self-admitted rapist in hopes of getting it retweeted?

Depends on his intent. If it was to draw attention, he timed it well. He is a very bright man. Kobe is not.

kobe is not a bright man?

youve gotta be joking me, just stop with the hate

and i fully understand that cuban has a ulterior motive, mainly trying to get dwight lol... he's a great business man

That is not hating ... it isn't even necessarily his fault. He was a good basketball player so he just basically gave up his education to be rich and fulfill his dreams. Pretending he is bright is just looking at him with blinders on.

Depends on your definition of being bright? He knows numerous languages. He studies the game and all that jazz... obviously he didnt fulfill his school education but i have no idea why that matters

That is not hating ... it isn't even necessarily his fault. He was a good basketball player so he just basically gave up his education to be rich and fulfill his dreams. Pretending he is bright is just looking at him with blinders on.
:confused2:

how? haha

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"?

Actually, that police interview is filled with hints of his lack of intelligence. Read it, if you have not already.

And I will never apologize for being a hater of a rapist asshole.

I never asked you to apologize. Just busting your balls. And its nice to see you In the NBA forum. Even if it's only for one reason

I never asked you to apologize. Just busting your balls. And its nice to see you In the NBA forum. Even if it's only for one reason

Three signs that I am having a bad day:

1. In CTG NBA forum.
2. Picking fights about the evils of Marijuana.
3. Reminding people Kobe is a rapist piece of shit.

#1 is because I hate myself....#2 is because I always win that debate... #3 is because it is as close to trolling as I can really get.

How many languages you speak? My guess is he speaks more than you, we could end the "intelligence" argument right there. Unless you're admitting you're a bigger idiot than he is.

Three signs that I am having a bad day:

1. In CTG NBA forum.
2. Picking fights about the evils of Marijuana.
3. Reminding people Kobe is a rapist piece of shit.

#1 is because I hate myself....#2 is because I always win that debate... #3 is because it is as close to trolling as I can really get.

#2 is false, unless we are back in 1940s America, and you just produced "reefer madness."

Is a complete and utter MORON....

and you know what he does after Kobe shits on his Mavs....

he goes on twitter and retweets some of the negative tweets that were tweeted to him by fans.... trying to cause another story on how twitter is negative and basically tells fans to not express their opinions

i fully understand cubans point with his comments the other day but he went about it completely wrong.... and instead of just letting it cool off he has to keep feeding the fans with his comments

its great in a sense, still love him

Cuban said during his comments about Kobe and amnesty that it was purely "hypothetical." How is it Cuban's fault that half of America can't read and understand what they are reading? He prefaced the comments by saying it was hypothetical and people still got upset about it. I don't get it.

Facts are stacked VERY HIGH on my side of the debate though so it isn't like I am accomplishing much, however.

Facts are stacked VERY HIGH on my side of the debate though so it isn't like I am accomplishing much, however.

lol. I'm going to just chalk this up as you trying to be funny, or trolling.

Cuban said during his comments about Kobe and amnesty that it was purely "hypothetical." How is it Cuban's fault that half of America can't read and understand what they are reading? He prefaced the comments by saying it was hypothetical and people still got upset about it. I don't get it.

Obviously it was hypothetical, what else could it be? Why is he even talking about the lakers situation? Thats another question...

From the standpoint of being the team owner, he made a very poor decision of saying what he did ("amnesty" and "kobe bryant" in the same breath) a couple of days before playing the lakers.... what he said does have substance but he just went about it the wrong way imo

Obviously it was hypothetical, what else could it be? Why is he even talking about the lakers situation? Thats another question...

From the standpoint of being the team owner, he made a very poor decision of saying what he did ("amnesty" and "kobe bryant" in the same breath) a couple of days before playing the lakers.... what he said does have substance but he just went about it the wrong way imo

He wasn't necessarily talking about the Lakers. He was talking about the salary cap and amnesty more specifically. He brought up Kobe, I think, because he's in the same situation with Dirk (and he even said as much). Why did he make a poor decision if he qualified the remarks as HYPOTHETICAL before he said them? Seriously, do you know what that word means? If you do, nothing Cuban said should have rubbed you (or anyone else) the wrong way.

Back