March Plays

CrimsonK

Sid Bream Supporter
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Record: 13-17-5 (-3.55 units)

Brondby PICK
1.15 units to win 1 unit LOSS

Sunderland +1
1 unit to win 1.15 units LOSS

WBA +1
1.2 units to win 1 unit LOSS

Portsmouth +1
1.25 units to win 1 unit PUSH

Lazio/Juventus DRAW
1 unit to win 2.1 units LOSS

Fulham ML
4.2 units to win 3 units LOSS

Metalist ML
1 unit to win 2.4 units LOSS

Metalist DRAW
.5 units to win 1.1 units LOSS

Aston Villa PICK
1.2 units to win 1 unit LOSS

Galatasaray OVER 2.5
1.15 units to win 1 unit WIN

Metz ML
2 units to win 1.25 units WIN

Hoffenheim/Werder OVER 3
2 units to win 1.75 units LOSS

:cheers:

Last edited:
Sunderland +1
1 unit to win 1.15 units

WBA +1
1.2 units to win 1 unit

Portsmouth +1
1.25 units to win 1 unit

Lazio/Juventus DRAW
1 unit to win 2.1 units

Last edited:
Thanks evalagoal.. 0-3-1 today, looks like it's not just me who took a bath today but the bookies in England as well I'm sure with 3 of the Big 4 winning and covering the AH.. Shit results

WOW!!!

Why my man

Fulham is still one of the most under valued home teams in England IMO.. This is a team that is undefeated in their last 11 matches at Craven Cottage which has been a fortress this season as Fulham are 8-3-1 and +12 in Goal Differential.. Hull's away form of 4-5-4 is not an indication of this team's true colors as they are without a win on the road in their last 8 trips in the EPL.. So since the 4-1-0 start away from home, they have gone 0-4-4 (allowing 2+ goals in 6 of 8) and not scoring a goal in their last 3 matches. Hull are having some well documented internal problems and i think their form is indicative of that.. Hull beat Fulham at home earlier this season and i imagine Fulham will be very revenge minded.. Fulham are actually the third best home club in the EPL this season taking 27 points from a potential 36 and only trail Liverpool and Man U in points at home. Hull were something like 20/1 to win at Chelsea i believe and Chelsea(while undoubtedly a class above Fulham) have not had the success at home this season that Fulham have.. If Fulham's name on their jerseys were Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal we would not be seeing any line close to -140 for a home win.. I'm not saying that Fulham have the talent of a Big 4 Club, just that they have the results to show that they are a DOMINANT home team in the EPL.. Hull City have injury concerns with Turner, Ashbee and Fagan and will also be without Dawson and Marney through suspension.. I think when an average size club like Fulham put together the terrific home campaign that they have this season there becomes a sense of pride to protect their cottage as they have all year long.. Hull City are not abtter club from top to bottom then many of the clubs that sit below them in the table and I think we are starting to see that week in and week out.

Friday, i can't lose another.. can I? Price is too good to pass up, not gonna over think it:

Galatasaray OVER 2.5
1.15 units to win 1 unit

GL Crimson I like Galatsaray... I usually do 1 -200 + for the week & that was last nite with Santos which I sweated out in the 1 st h . losing 2-1 :cheers:

Hoffenheim/Werder OVER 3
2 units to win 1.75 units

Got several leans but I'm still fearful i may not be as in tune as i was just a couple weeks ago, so i'm going with less is more approach and gonna post my leans and not play them.. GL to everyone today

Lille PICK -104
Athletic Bilbao +1.5 +101 & OVER 3 -137
Fulham +.5 +103
Coventry +1 -101
Roma -.5 -101

Back