Rockets/NJN UNDER 185- 4.4 units to win 4 lose
---UNDER 185.5- 1.1 units to win 1 lose
Warriors -6 (-105) Clips- 14.7 units to win 14 win
Allen Iverson OVER 27.5 PTS (+115)- 1.5 units to win 1.725 lose

day:
6-5
+13.75 units

Last edited:
good luck bro on the picks. i'm a die hard warrior fan too, as well as a raider fan. with everybody back from injuries, we should kill the Clips especially if they still don't have a true pt guard to run the show.

Agree on the Warriors 100%...Only problem is so will everyone else which should shoot this line to about 8 by the time i can put it in...Damn
Locals....

BOL

warriors line down to -5.5 at pinny
while rockets up to 8 .....
Still like 'em both rookie??

if the warriors line doesn't go up, I will hedge a bit. I feel like a total square, but luckily I have a roomie that bets thru a local, and I can usually just give him my bets. Might try to middle the Lakers bet, and just play a Kobe prop.

I'm lovin the Warriors tonight for some square info: Warriors home record: 21-10 SU. (5th in the west after Dallas, Phoenix, SAS, Utah) Clips home record: 8-20 (4th last in the west above only Memphis, Seattle, GSW). With a win today, we'll be 29-35, and the 8th seeded Clips will be 29-32. If we win today, the season series will be a split at 2-2, and the Warriors would much prefer that than being down 1-3 in the series and back 3.5 games instead of 1.5 foor the playoffs. Out of 3 games so far this yr, clippers won both at home, warriors took theirs at home. I know SU records don't show ATS, but nonetheless I'll take the risk. Warriors off an embarassing 23 pt loss on Feb 24 to these Clips which began their 6 game road losing trip. They remember, REVENGE.

warriors are finally healthy,with Davis, J-Rich, S. Jackson, A Harrington, and Biedrens starting lineup. and here's the bench, which is quality to me because they have starter experience this year M Ellis, M Pietrus, M Barnes, and A Foyle (overpaid tho). i think they can get it done, but everytime i do, they let me down. haha. good luck tho.

Back