March 4 NBA thoughts

SF_capper

CTG addict
another - day. Another one or two in a row and Im gonna stick back to just posting thoughts in discussion thread. no point in making losing daily threads with bad info and losers.

can make arguments for both sides in CLeveland, so probably pass. Milwaukee should have a decent hangover from yesterdays game where they let NJ to be pretty much tied for 8th with them and let jersey come back from DD. Do they remember Lebron doing them up? Is there anything they can do from stopping him from doing it again? Cleveland off the 3-1 road trip and go off to Boston after this, so maybe a bit of a sandwich. Wouldve like Milwaukee if they didnt give away todays game- fuckers.

Gonna be on Miami. I do worry that this is the only winnable game for Phoenix on this trip, but I said they go 0-4 and I'm sticking with that stance. Miami off the loss to cleveland and get a day to prep for Shaq. Should be a big game for Wade with whoever Phoenix tries to throw at him. Phoenix off a bit of a heartbreaker with last night's loss and for a vet team that shoulnt do too well on b2bs esp with all hte minutes they logged.

May take Jersey to at least ride the momentum from the comeback win. Lot was said yesterday as Harris and Carter sat out the 2nd H against Boston last time and gotta think they take it personally. Hate Boston off a loss and 2 days rest, but love that they got CLeveland at home next to lookahead to. Maybe just pass

Does NY still wanna push for the playoffs? their next 5 games are: vs ATL, vs Charlotte, at New Jersey, at Milwaukee, at Detroit. Must win here esp vs a 14-19 road team? Want to take NY, but scared to as they've been burning me, and despite playing well, are not winning. They havnt necessarily played a 'bad game' all month, but they have no wins or covers to show for it, so maybe I'm for some reason being biased? I dont think I am but eh. Need help on this one

Wash-Butler? OKC -durant and green? god thats an ugly basketball game

gotta think its a must win for chicago, and no idea who's playing for gs

Cant imagine SA losing, but the capper in me wants to look deeper. SA's won the last two, incuding a blowout with no duncan/ginobli. Dallas lost at OKC with no green or durant so hard to back them here or expect that with duncan Dallas will be able to do anything. TP runs cirles around kidd and dirk is in a serious slump. wanna take SA, but will need some convcing

Houston line is off. please dont tell me that 'too easy to be true blah bla" I'm not a fan of that stuff. Maybe its a bias, but I consider Houston better than Utah, so getting 8.5+ points for HC is dramatic. Think Houston

Indiana has now covered 6/last 7 and making a real push for the playoffs, and I think they can give Boston/CLeveland a run. I think they're the only team, maybe bobcats as well, in the playoff race that have shots to beat boston/cleveland. Would like Portland if this wasnt such a sandwich spot for them. huge win over SA and big game at Denver 2m. Not sure if they know they're gonna lose on thursday. Granger might return, which would make me likely just stay off the game

memphis/LAC. just from a team by team perspective, both teams suck, but it seems Memphis is the young team looking to improve and get wins while the clips are just the complacent vet squad that has givnen up on their season and are trying to get dunleavy fired. naturally lean memphis

i think the houston line makes sense. huge game for the jazz at home. although i'm not so sure houston is the better squad, if they are, they aren't by much, and the home/away difference between these two teams are quite significant, especially recently where houston is 1-5 last 6 on the road covering only vs minny and jazz are 8-1 ats at home. jazz quietly one of the hottest teams in the league and playing inspired basketball winning 8 straight and 11 of 12. getting back to full strength and playing a very meaningful game here being two games back from fourth place is worth a couple of points to me as well, but last year vs houston at home they were right in this range, giving 7.5, 9, 8.5...and they're 11-5 ats last 16 vs houston, 7-3 ats at home. they are 20-12 ats at home this year, have close to a top 10 home defense and are ranked 6th in home scoring and 3rd in home rebounds allowed. i like the jazz here quite a bit.

i think the houston line makes sense. huge game for the jazz at home. although i'm not so sure houston is the better squad, if they are, they aren't by much, and the home/away difference between these two teams are quite significant, especially recently where houston is 1-5 last 6 on the road covering only vs minny and jazz are 8-1 ats at home. jazz quietly one of the hottest teams in the league and playing inspired basketball winning 8 straight and 11 of 12. getting back to full strength and playing a very meaningful game here being two games back from fourth place is worth a couple of points to me as well, but last year vs houston at home they were right in this range, giving 7.5, 9, 8.5...and they're 11-5 ats last 16 vs houston, 7-3 ats at home. they are 20-12 ats at home this year, have close to a top 10 home defense and are ranked 6th in home scoring and 3rd in home rebounds allowed. i like the jazz here quite a bit.

:shake: thanks for the reply and that by itself may just be the thing that pushes me off houston, but I refuse to lay that many. Who's the better team is obviously opinion, but numbers are facts and you got them. cant argue there except that I think Houston is playing better right now than they were last yr in the playoffs. They play the pick n roll better than any team in the league on D imo, maybe Boston. I may dab some on the ML with Houston just because getting over +300 seems like a steal if I am right about Houston. If not, eh

lotta good studd in the discussion thread about Utah- definitely helped me stay off. Have played this one as it lokos like it'll move: New Jersey +6- 1 unit

Played the Nets as well, but I'm not nearly as big of a fan as I would have been had they done their job and lost to the Bucks. GL tonight.

unbelievable. I cannot catch the right side of a line move for shit lately which is a good sign that ive been losing lately as well

Nice thoughts SF. Can't see myself touching Heat - Suns game. Suns would have been a strong play if not the fact they play B2B. Still, if Suns want to make the playoffs and I can't imagine such veterans team thinking of lottery, they better win this one. Still, the B2B and Heat coming off a home loss make this game a DNB for me.

Knicks should be money, I agree that this is a must win for them or at least close to it.

Can't imagine taking Memphis or Clippers till the end of the season, unless they get some crazy line at home, can't see why you see a value in this game to be honest (regardless of a side).

Good luck, hope you hit it!

divol
I see value in Memphis as at least a team with heart that care about winning and finally have a chance against an equally lowly clippers. I am betting that Memphis wants this one more than the clips and that the clips will just easily give it to them. No Randolph, and they've been horrendous this season without him. Also, their only bright spot for the season: Eric Gordon, is also out.

oh its dancing time!
New Jersey +6- 1 unit
Miami -3.5- 2 units
Memphis +2.5- 1 unit
New York pk- 1 unit
2nd H Portland -8.5- 2 units

5-0
+7 units

and I got one I'm LOVING 2m.

oh its dancing time!
New Jersey +6- 1 unit
Miami -3.5- 2 units
Memphis +2.5- 1 unit
New York pk- 1 unit
2nd H Portland -8.5- 2 units

5-0
+7 units

and I got one I'm LOVING 2m.

Awesome bro. See and you made a great decision to stay away from the Jazz as well . :shake:

Back