March 1 NBA

SF_capper

CTG addict
Plays so far:
New Jersey +4- 1 unit
Indiana +2- 2 units
Cleveland -3.5- 2 units
Houston -6.5- 1 unit

Havnt posted my own thread in awhile, but a friend just started getting back into nba and told him i'd have my own threads

been doing decently so hopefully there's no posting jinx

couple thoughts to get out:
not too interested in Detroit as the forum is. Maybe no Iverson helps them, but I doubt it. Truth is, they just own Orlando and THAT was the spot to take them. Not on the last game of a road trip, playing the 2nd game without a star, off a huge win for them, against the team that owns them. power rating has it as Boston -8.5 so its close at 9

made NOLA -3 in pr, but think jersey comes out with a str8 up W. 3 days rest vs 1 and this being jersey's last game of a home stand that could help them a lot in the standings. Still riding that momentum from the half court beater. New Orleans off a last second win and hoping they have a hangover although Jersey also could after a huge win for them. Have played New Jersey +4- 1 unit

Played Indiana +2- 2 units. Don't like the matchups, but everything else is nice. Indiana quitely really competing- covering 5 in a row. Denver not a great road team while Indiana is a great home dog. Indiana 22-12 ats off a loss and 8-2 ats as a home dog. Denver off probably their biggest win of the their season.

saw sum1 in yest discussion thread about my thoughts on houston. i had chicago huge and lucked out. (btw was too busy yesterday to contribute, my fault) however, hous proved a lot to me in that loss and i plan to bet them here vs possibly the least talented team in the league. they canot finih games and its showing. houston off a tough loss, so itll pobably be 1 unit only, but i have this as houston -7.5 so some value too

played Cleveland -3.5- 2 units. revenge game from them and atlanta breaking the streak. Cleveland was -3.5 @ houston, altho it was a joke line. made this cleveland -4.5. kinda burned out from this card

other thoughts are portland and maybe utah atho utah line is wayy too high

GL today guys

Last edited:
following you with the 2 units on cle, i really like denver though. blew out indy by 20 last time they played, nene back and even the birdman's playing well as they get off a big win v. lal, granger and dunleavy gone.

but what the hell do i know, the nba is a strange place

Good shit as always SF. Haven't got around to playing anything yet but could see myself on Houston and Cleveland.

Played Houston -6.5- 1 unit

Good to see u hence, regarding Indiana. Agree that there's a huge talent disparity, but on the assumption that the line has taken into acct the talent. Indiana just went on the road and outrebounded Boston by DD and should remember losing 20, while I can't see why Denver would care about this game coming off their big revenge superbowl win. On iPhone so can't get into more. Gl man

It seems to me you are playing a lot of teams in bad situations, Cleveland is not playing in revenge. Revenging losing on their court by 5 does not exist but being tired does. Cleveland has not had 2 days off in 7 games and is playing third in 4 with a game the next day. Atlanta has won 15 of their last 20 at home.
Houston is 3-10 su last 13 on the road and has covered 3 spreads in that time. All 3 covers were as dogs.
Nets is not bad but as big a fan of the Pacers as I am as a home dog not liking them today. Denver is playing on best rest against a team they have dominated after being supercharged by finally getting the win against the Lakers
Hard to make money like this. Sorry

gl man, i'd lean your way on everything. on cavs and portland myself.

would like your opinion on the late games as i'm leaning toronto and the over and leanin your boys in oak

tuck, i disagree with you on cleveland. revenge definitely exists here that was a very hyped game that ended a huge winning streak and had a lot of people talking about they couldn't win a big game on the road before the game, and that game seemed to reiterate that. believe me, they've had this one circled for a while. and they're winning first legs of b2bs by 15ppg when their second leg is a road game. 3 in 4 hurts them, but as far as the last 7 games, they've had plenty of rest in 3 blowouts before hitting the road. this is a big game for them and i think they win this one by double digits

Joe, its not my thread but I think Dallas covers. Too tired to do a post but Toronto is not a good side here. Do favor Portland but small and i am betting them small.

^thanks tuck...probably laying off toronto as i always look for reasons to lay off toronto haha. any thoughts on that total? good to see you on portland.

cavs also see an opportunity to gain a game on boston and lal today as both of them went down...even more motivation

hello sfcapper

agree with you on cleveland, against you on indi..i think denver is back now...good luck man

and i would lean houston but after losing with them last night i would lose it if lost with them again...but i agree minni doesn't have the players to make this a game

I'm out. Will reply to post when I get home tonight, but it'll be after the games, so it's kinda pointless. Played 2nd half Houston -4 -105- 2 units

I know they hvnt shown on the road, but this is an exceptional as they need road wins

Broadway- gonna play Utah. Bad line, but doubt they lose

good shit w/houston -4 half, denver's 2nd unit is about to lose this game for them (early 4th outscored 3-11)...

Fuck couldn't get Utah bet in. Forgot the game started early. King James: Atlanta broke clevelands streak earlier this yr. Cleveland should remember all their losses this yr, since there was so few

Back