Manny Machado

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
You guys catch his antics over the past couple days? First he clears the benches because he thinks Donaldson tagged him too hard for an out at third base. Replays showed something completely different. Then today he over swings and knocks the catcher for the A's out of the game by hitting him in the head with the bat. Zero remorse and not even a quick nod to make sure the guy is OK. Later in the game he is brushed back off the plate by an inside pitch and on the very next pitch clearly swings and let's go of his bat which flies all the way past the third baseman. Obviously benches cleared again.

WTF? What kinda pussy move is this? His own teammates need to put his punk ass in check.

There is video, I cant get it at the moment.

Also check out his smirk after the catcher had to be removed from the game.

MLB needs to send a message
MINIMUM 10 game suspension

I saw the smirk as well Bob but I wasn't sure if that was just the way the MLB network edited things. I agree about a hefty suspension though. There isn't room in the game for punk antics like this.

Didn't see yesterday's actions. Hitting the catcher is clearly unintentional though, it is something I use to do a bunch bc of I have long arms and a long, one handed finish.

Throwing the the bat is bullshit tho and Buck should have benched hi. Himself.

Didn't see yesterday's actions. Hitting the catcher is clearly unintentional though, it is something I use to do a bunch bc of I have long arms and a long, one handed finish.

He hit the catcher TWICE.
NEITHER TIME did he look back at catcher to check to see how he was

unintentional or not the first thing he should have done is look back and at least see if the guy is ok right?

over the years I've developed a pretty quick one handed finish BTW.

He hit the catcher TWICE.
NEITHER TIME did he look back at catcher to check to see how he was

Yes, he should have checked to see if the catcher was alright and showed some compassion

just saw his dickhead move from Friday night

Suspension or not, he'll get his. The game has always policed itself, and you can bet that players around the league are taking notice.

He's a pussy. Throwing the helmet because he thought he was tagged too hard was laughable. Shows what kind of bitch he is. Then the throwing of the bat down the 3rd base line today after taking a few inside pitches was also embarrassing. He'll get his.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nBelT-Xi1CY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Should get 10 games....that pussy started it all with his bitchfest after Donaldson's tag that was by no means too rough.

5 games and a weak public apology does nothing here. Little punk doesn't learn a lesson, I can't wait to see him eat some fastballs.

Back