Manning Mafia at it again...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Eli this time after the Five-Head slipped through the HGH drama.

Dude accused of selling off fake 'game-used' memorabilia.

No secret the Manning Mafia loves money.

Peyton had the 'munchie' market locked down in Denver when he was there.

Snake-oil salesman full of greed.

:popcorn:

Slimy fucking family, can't stand the lot of them. The head of the snake is where it all starts.

I don't get this at all

He's pulling 20m a year

Supposedly he didn't want to give up the real thing so he asked for ones that could pass as game used. Not sure what he's doing with every game helmet ever worn, but am not surprised to hear he is involved.

The Manning's love money.

I do too but I'm not selling fake shit for a few extra thousand if I'm making NFL starting QB money.

You think Peyton buying up virtually every Papa John's outlet when he got to Denver was a coincidence,

Dude wanted to take advantage of the Denver state vegetable and it's effects.

Both him and Eli have a handshake like a snake's ass. Fact. Would put my money down that Archie does too.

To me Eli's helment never gets dirty. So he probably meant to try to get one that looks gamed used so a clean one doesn't look fake.

Also players helments are cleaned after every gm from what I have been told by some former players and current equipment managers.

Blaine Bishop was on the radio today and was saying that he wore 1 helment and he was very superstitious about wearing more than 1.

The Manning's love money.

I do too but I'm not selling fake shit for a few extra thousand if I'm making NFL starting QB money.

You think Peyton buying up virtually every Papa John's outlet when he got to Denver was a coincidence,

Dude wanted to take advantage of the Denver state vegetable and it's effects.

Both him and Eli have a handshake like a snake's ass. Fact. Would put my money down that Archie does too.

I don't understand how Peyton taking advantage of people having the munchies in Colorado (which is pretty funny to think about and probably not the main motivation) would be on par with Eli selling fake shit. One was a completely legit business operation which, if what you're saying is true about the cannabis, seems like a pretty savvy business move...the other is someone selling fake shit.

Supposedly he didn't want to give up the real thing so he asked for ones that could pass as game used. Not sure what he's doing with every game helmet ever worn, but am not surprised to hear he is involved.

This makes more sense than him doing it for a few extra thousand dollars.

I don't understand how Peyton taking advantage of people having the munchies in Colorado (which is pretty funny to think about and probably not the main motivation) would be on par with Eli selling fake shit. One was a completely legit business operation which, if what you're saying is true about the cannabis, seems like a pretty savvy business move...the other is someone selling fake shit.

Just equating the Manning's love of money and yes it is somewhat savvy.

Surely you know the story about Eli and St Vincents ?

Just equating the Manning's love of money and yes it is somewhat savvy.

Surely you know the story about Eli and St Vincents ?

Sure. I was just asking about Peyton and his business decision. You said he had a handshake like a snake's ass just like Eli, but all he did was make a savvy business decision. I'm failing to see the equivalency. Sounds more like Eli is the shady one and Peyton is just a smart guy who knows how to advantageously make money.

You must have forgotten about the HGH. Peyton just as big a snake as Eli but obviously a fair bit smarter.

You must have forgotten about the HGH. Peyton just as big a snake as Eli but obviously a fair bit smarter.

HGH doesn't bother me. Doesn't make him shady because of it imo. They should all use it, the product would be much better.

Slimy fucking family, can't stand the lot of them. The head of the snake is where it all starts.
bro

this just isnt true

i get knocked on down here for banging on them a bunch,

they are the 1st family here after the Nevilles.........but this just aint true

i could go on and on about it and discuss

if he did this knowingly, then roast him....the move at the draft was bitch

to try and say the fam is shitty just aint true

HGH doesn't bother me. Doesn't make him shady because of it imo. They should all use it, the product would be much better.

This

He used it to heal his neck

I want guys on the field faster and healed quicker, it's win win for players and fans

I don't think he's shady at all for that or for an investment

You guys are a lot dumber than I thought, if you think Eli was purposely trying to pawn off fake memorabilia. This is fake news!

Literally no evidence at all, aside from saying I have two helmets "that could be passed off as game worn". That means absolutely nothing.

The idiocy of this is beyond me.

Last edited:
You guys are a lot dumber than I thought, if you think Eli was purposely trying to pawn off fake memorabilia. This is fake news!

Literally know evidence at all, other than saying I have two helmets "that could be passed off as game worn". That means absolutely nothing.

I read that he sent an email to their equip guy(?) and said he needed (not had) 2 helmets that could pass as game worn - this was right after he said he would give someone 2 game worn helmets and jerseys. No idea what is true or not, but I would not be surprised either way. I would also not be surprised to hear the media made this crap up.

If I can bag on a Giants/Cowboys/Skins player then I will.

Manning's are slippery when it comes to the money bruh, especially little brother.

Don't give a shit other than Go Birds, your 2017/18 NFC East Champions.

Literally know evidence at all, other than saying I have two helmets "that could be passed off as game worn". That means absolutely nothing.

the irony..

Back